croc pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one of my homeboys
IMG_0245.jpg

And his missus
IMG_0227.jpg

This is our little one waiting for a feed. Begging really;)

Attachments

• DSC04639a.JPG
    DSC04639a.JPG
    318.7 KB · Views: 155
if they are crap dont reply to them some people like to look at pics and see wat they are missing out on so if you dont like it dont reply coz then we dont have to listen to u......and your crap

heres a video of my salty. posted it before. i would post pics, but my internet is horrible at the moment.

[video=youtube;OQdR_1-8ybM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQdR_1-8ybM[/video]

Not a huge fan of crocs (but i appreciate that many ppl hate my snakes too), but Dee4, that little one looks so cute! Makes me want one! Almost... :D

Thats really sad :( That animal doesn't look happy being in a fishtank.

Wariukazi your crocs look beautiful. I love the yellow and black tail. How big enclosure do you have them them? Looks like they have nice space.

hes happy, hes fine. its just what salties do, they ambush and hunt. that tank is getting a little small, although he only spends a bit of time in there. im converting the spare room of my house(the one i just burnt the carpet in) into a full room enclosure, which should last him until 6 -7 foot.

Thats really sad :( That animal doesn't look happy being in a fishtank.

Wariukazi your crocs look beautiful. I love the yellow and black tail. How big enclosure do you have them them? Looks like they have nice space.

Those guys are from crocodylus park, the male is about 5m long and in a pretty big pen. The other i don't know wether it is a boy or a girl it was in a massive dam with about a hundred other crocs. No they aren't mine, sorry for misleading everyone.

here you go

Attachments

• DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00126.jpg
    DSC00126.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00127.jpg
    DSC00127.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00150.jpg
    DSC00150.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 39
hes happy, hes fine. its just what salties do, they ambush and hunt. that tank is getting a little small, although he only spends a bit of time in there. im converting the spare room of my house(the one i just burnt the carpet in) into a full room enclosure, which should last him until 6 -7 foot.

I think its a well maintained set up, the water is crystal clear. Should do him for a bit longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back