update: blues and new additions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helikaon

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey thought i'd share a few updated pics of the juvi blues i have

seem to be growing well. all just finishing a shed, i think i might have to up the humidity as they all seem to have some retained shed on their heads.

DSCF1952.jpg

DSCF1956.jpg

DSCF1958.jpg

DSCF1960.jpg

DSCF1962.jpg

and a few cruddy pics of new additions

DSCF1965.jpg

DSCF1971.jpg

DSCF1966.jpg

enjoy
H.

cool blueys, next time take shots on a background with an opposite colour to your subject, it will make them look more striking.

very nice! those blueys are colouring up.. or uncolouring nicely, lol.. love the reduced pattern

very nice! those blueys are colouring up.. or uncolouring nicely, lol.. love the reduced pattern

cool blueys, next time take shots on a background with an opposite colour to your subject, it will make them look more striking.

cheerss yeah im not much of a photographer. they are stunning little guys and gals, i must say that it will be interesting to see what my adults throw this year and then even more interesting when i get to breed these youngins

wats the go with their heads?

yeah the one pictured in first was being a naughty one and doing a bit of damage to the rest, so they have some retained shed on their heads, will have to wait till next shed for it to clean up

Helikaon nice shot man lol yea you do have the same carpet as me must be what was on special in the area

what are you talking about thats the carpet the cool people have. :D so you like the blues, if i sold a few i could get a few black heads :p but oh how i like my blueys ;)

keep them man you'll get a bhp soon enough :) its not often ya see such nice blueys

hehhehe lol i see ones like this everyday, heheh got lots of them in all colours and sizes :p

but yeah i am keeping them, will sell a few babies i think the rest will go to my brother for his outdoor pit to see how they colour up with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back