G'Day!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bundybear

Reaction score
G'Day all,
new here so be gentle.
I found the site accidently a while ago and have been stalking you all since:lol:, seems to be a fairly friendly bunch on here so I look forward to talkn to you more.
have been keeping snakes for a while now. currently have a 7 month bredli male and a 6 month spotted mac (sex unknown)
I don't really have any favourites (i like em all, even ven's)

bit about me:
29, have a lovely misses, 2 beautiful daughters 12 and 4, also a son who just turned one.
live 15min north west of windsor.
I like reptiles (obviously) but especially snakes, water skiing, fishn (actually just about anything on the water), motorbike ridn -dirt & road, shootn, campn, abseiling, photography, footy, cricket ..........
and of course......spendn time with the family.

anyways...see ya round like a rissole!

yes!
pictures are always welcomed, and enjoy this site.
: )

Welcome to APS. Show us some pics of your Bredli. I have two myself. Don't kids love reptiles. My 4 year old girl and myself are the reptile nuts of the family. Cassie keeps the lizards and I keep the snakes. Having said that Cassie wants 2 spotted pythons for her 5th birthday in November.
What area are you from?

Welcome to APS. Show us some pics of your Bredli. I have two myself. Don't kids love reptiles. My 4 year old girl and myself are the reptile nuts of the family. Cassie keeps the lizards and I keep the snakes. Having said that Cassie wants 2 spotted pythons for her 5th birthday in November.
What area are you from?

oh yeh, my 4 yr old loves em, the eldest isn't so keen, and mum....well forget it, she gets a bit squeamy when i've got em out.
Holly my 4yr old got tagged on the nose by the spotted mac the other night....no blood but it'll be the last time she gets cheeky and wants to "kiss" the snake.
I'm from Glossodia.
If your from around here let me know and I'll PM you the number of someone around the corner who has some spotted macs for sale at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back