Schapelle Corby Tours

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhaahaaaahhhhhhhaaahhhh, twice a year, they should throw in an arvo feeding merceedies corby some hay.

I don't see what's so funny. Even if she is guilty, she doesn't deserve to spend 20 years in that cesspit.

rofl, "watch her face light up as you throw her food"... If you think she is innocent buy this idiots cd to help $1 lmao.. if you think she is guilty click this to raise 5c to me haha.

I heard they changed the words to Michael Jacksons hit, in honour of Schappelle.

Don't blame it on the sunshine,
Don't blame it on the airline,
Don't blame it on the Bali Nine,
Blame it on the BOOGIE!!

Do the crime, do the time.
You can tour everything now.
I wonder if anyone really cares that much.

Remember Lindy Chamberlin?

I did a search for the disgusting web sit "Schapellecorbytours" after trying for over a year to have it shut down. How any real Aussie can find this funny is beyond me?
The facts of the entire case are there for all the world to see but sady you will never see this on any Australian Media outlet.
The Aussie Media has done a fantastic job of convincing many Australian's that she is so guilty she SHOULD hang! They have convinced many that the entire family is in the drug trade and has been for years etc etc.
I remember the Lindy Chamberlin case when the same Aussie Media made her out to be a baby killer! They made mindlessly false claims that the Baby's name "Azaria" meant "Bush Sacrafice" and they belonged to a secret sect of their church! the list of utter jurno nonsense was endless and the general public swollowed every word as fact.
Like many in here who claim Schapelle Corby is Guilty, I too thought Lindy Chamberlin may have had a hand in the death of her baby? That was until many years later when I spent a week on Fraser Island off the Qld Coast and that was years before the two children died from Dingo attack!
The Media here are soon to be in the Guinness Book of records for spreading so much misinformation, false accusations and outright lies, aimed at one person in Australian History.
I could spell out just a few of Schapelle's case facts but I have old mates that despite being shown the facts, they still "trust" the Murdock (etc) Press! If I had one cent for every person who claims to have bought drugs off the Corby's! I could buy Bali! But when asked to be introduced to "that mate" it ends up ALL being just Bogan pub talk. The Corby's have NO CONVICTIONS RECORDED, Not one of the Corby Family was investigated before or after Schapelle's arrest, Not even a visit by the state or AFP? You would think that if the News stories of the massive drug trade withing the Corby Family are true, that the Police would be asking questions? They didnt ask because there was NO DRUG TRADE! Schapelle was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The "Court Case" was a back yard Kangaroo court at best. Indonesia broke many of their own laws in this sham trial and a first year law student should have been able to have the case throw out on the first day.
When dealing with Indonesia, bribes are a way of life and expected at ALL levels from the Pres down. do you think Australian tax payers should be throwing $458 Million of our tax dollars at Indonesia and 3 times that in "goods & services" PER YEAR?
Despite what the Media here tells you to think, Indonesia is NOT a friend of Australia!
I ask ALL the members here to look at the facts and NOT the Murdock Press (Phone Hacker) garbage.
She is after all an Aussie!

lol wth??? came up as a god damn trojan!!!
ha ha i move a lot more than that

Berniemcc stop trolling, this thread is 4 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back