Get Well Soon Pythonrockchik1

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well darling , we all miss you heaps .I know just how hard it is but girl you have it beat now and just think you have people at your beck and call . so make use of them . Better not tell them you have herps they might not come near you .
Cheers
Barry

Hi Thalia,

Sending lots of well wishes, strength and positive vibes your way,
you'll get through It all, hope the time passes quickly for you
Lots of slobbery kisses from the Zgang, and a smile from Zeiba! :D

Attachments

• Killersleeping.jpg
    Killersleeping.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 25
Best wishes Thals and hope to talk to you soon! Get well soon ;)

Miss you around here!!!

Cheers Paul. :)

Get well soon
Hope you feel better
Everyone on aps misses you

Dont know you... but have know someone with what your going through.. best wish's and see you on the better side of life.. theres no looking back from here. Get well soon!

I hope that you're feeling better soon.

However I'm not quiet so sure on the exposing another person medical condition on the internet, Even if the person has allowed another to say such a thing. . It'd be weird if it were me and someone posted my medical condiiton for the world to see. If she doesn't have a problem with that, then that's okay. But personally I would have a problem with it.

Another thanks to everyone that has taken time to wish Thals well.
To Chris and the others who are worried about her privacy, I assure you she has NO issues with it. She knows about this thread and she is excited about hearing from you all.

Very sad to hear this . Firstly i hope PRC reads this and sees how many people care about her, even if many people have only spoken thru forums like this. I hope that you are on the improve and have plenty of people around you helping in this matter. Dont really know what else to say, but Smile:) Hope everything works out and take your time. Cracks

Hey Thals.
Hope you start to be pn the up and up soon, Dozer and Stormy say hi too!! And Dozer asked me to ask you if he can give scarling a little kiss!! He said he thinks she is BBEEEAAUUUTIIIFULLLL!!!
Stay Strong!!
P.S i miss all your facebooking stuff LOL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Thalia :)

We don't know each other at all but i know your username so you've obviously had impact on many lives here as well as mine :) Get well soon, stay strong & lean on your friends in your time of need. Best wishes.

Corrie.

i have just read this thread. it was a really lovely thing to do andyscott.

i do not know this girl but i hope that this kind of support will help her through it all.
i wish her all the strength to get better and i hope she knows that there people that care.

this was a wonderful idea

Best wishes for dealing with everything. I can't imagine what you're going through, so all i can say is aim high for your recovery and read this thread and see how many people really do care :D

Hey Thalia,

Not long to go now, keep your chin up, we're all thinking of you and are looking forward to seeing you back here as soon as possible. Take care of yourself.

Brendon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back