N. sheai for sale on Herptrader

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

junglepython2

Not sure if it has been posted or not, but there are some northen pricklies for sale.

Bugger, if I had the money I'd snap them up. One species I hope to keep in the future. One day...

Much better things to spend that kind of money on... but each to their own

Much better things to spend that kind of money on... but each to their own

You would be suprised how many poeple would think quite the oppisote to you and would be jumping at the chance to own these animals, i wouldnt be suprised if they are already sold.

Scorps

You would be suprised how many poeple would think quite the oppisote to you and would be jumping at the chance to own these animals, i wouldnt be suprised if they are already sold.

Scorps

Not really.

Thats why i said "each to their own" , i realise the rarer geckos species are quite popular..but they are just not "my thing" ;)

3 geckos for $5500, bargin :rolleyes:

Saw them and thought about getting them, then decided against it. In the long run rou could easily make your money back from them. It doesnt tell you the sex of them, although even if there was just one female in the trio you could get about 6+ hatchlings from her and they would sell for $1500 each - $9000.

i know the person who has brought them and they are very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back