Just wondering what I can put on this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
022-2.jpg

I was thinking probably only juvi gecko's in tubs (not the tubs on there at the moment though) Or would I be better off on buying something else to keep some reptiles in tubs on? how would I heat it? any suggestions?

Dave

possible heating

hi there...two ways come to mind [1] heat cord spaced about 30mm apart 2-3 runs under one end of each tub or [2] get some 4mm glass cut to the same size as your chip board and put some heat pads under your glass so you are heating [thru the glass] half of each tub...cheers solar 17

hi there...two ways come to mind [1] heat cord spaced about 30mm apart 2-3 runs under one end of each tub or [2] get some 4mm glass cut to the same size as your chip board and put some heat pads under your glass so you are heating [thru the glass] half of each tub...cheers solar 17
Yeah, I was thinking a heat cord, I'd have to cut some grooves in the chipboard though wouldn't I? or how would you do it?
Cheers,
Dave

You could use a router to put the grooves in the chipboard.

:p

Hix

rat/mice breeding set-up.
was thinking about doing that on the bottom shelf, I have a woodie setups I'll be putting on the bottom. The middle shelf can hold 2 60L and the 3rd could hold a 40-50L so might put some geckos there or hatchling pythons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back