lovely

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im bored as beeeeeeeep.
even msn is quiet and thats usually my entertainment tool.
maybe i shold cook something.

I've had a great Sunday.

This morning I got to meet a lovely couple off here when I sold them an enclosure, then I got my new enclosure delivered and I've been setting that up. I've also got a yummy pot roast in the slow cooker and can't wait to have that for dinner. It's the first time I've used my slow cooker so I hope it works out.

awwwwwwww you suck now i definately know im hungry..
i miss my dads cooking.....living away from home is not all its cracked up to be >=( heheh

I'm home alone sick and sore, so i've had better sunday afternoons but foxtel is making it better :D

Im really bored theres nothing to do No one on msn

IM really really bored... ive been doing nothing all day and i cant drive my car as it needs fixing :S
so yea thats it fer me.. stuck at home.. but apart from that, im healthy and happy so yes, i am having a good Sunday despite boredom :D thankyou!

Nat ;)

awwwwwwww you suck now i definately know im hungry..
i miss my dads cooking.....living away from home is not all its cracked up to be >=( heheh

lol....you'll have to learn to cook. Slow cookers are great. Chuck everything in, turn it on and leave it for 5-6 hrs.

Last time i was bored and i decided to cook i made a small mistake and KABOOM.
That made my day interesting.

-- Note to kiddies, FOIL does not like the MICROWAVE. So please make sure you have pealed it all off before you put it on high for a minute.

: )

I was having a somewhat boring day.

Cleaned out enclosures and fed all the snakes, that took up about 2 hours - Looked online for things to buy for my motor sitting in my garage as apart of my project car. That's it really. Now I'm bored lol.

EDIT: Damn, I keep forgetting it's logged into mums account LOL. . It's chris BTW

lol....you'll have to learn to cook. Slow cookers are great. Chuck everything in, turn it on and leave it for 5-6 hrs.

ive been trying to learn to cook for years,
im hopeless at it.
my dad got to the point where he banned me from the kitchen and when he went away my sister cooked :p yeah iim shocking.
i made scones once and he cracked a filing on them.. mmm

someone add me on msn ^_^ that'd be great. hahahaha

i want a new flatmate, my current one smells.

Oh god, well maybe you shouldn't cook...lol

Place an ad in the paper...

Flatmate wanted, must be able to cook and be prepared to take regular showers..lol

lol nah the current one cooks like 4 3 course meals a day, but never does the dishes..sigh.

tv dinners for me tonight :D hahahaha... oh so lame.

lol nah the current one cooks like 4 3 course meals a day, but never does the dishes..sigh.

tv dinners for me tonight :D hahahaha... oh so lame.

I wish someone would cook for me :cry:

I'd even be prepared to do the dishes if they did seeing as I have to do them anyway when I cook for myself.

we have a dishwasher, easier to do the dishes tho then figure out how to use it:)
neone seen any decent movies lately? i wanna go to the movies.

Mhmm university assignments. this ones so EXCITING... Plant collection assignment; collect 5 native herbaceous pasture legumes, 5 introduced legumes, 5 native grasses, 5 introduced grasses, 3 forage legumes, 3 herbaceous weeds and 4 woody weeds (all have to be species in pastures).... currently filling out the ID cards with morphology etc.. fun..erm.. fun...

speakin of which; anyone able to ID two Tephrosia spp. and two Glycine spp.? lol. I've spent hours trying to ID them!

my brother knows a lot about weeds and plants lol
he did bach of environmental science and now doing his phd on studying the interactions between indigenous nitrogen-fixing soil bacteria (Rhizobia) and invasive legume weeds.
i have no idea what any of that means.. its just whats written on his myspace :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back