brown snake at school

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
last week my dad got his firs snake call in melton vic at a scool i don`t no what school it was but it was only 16c it was a baby they hasd all ready court it but my dad said he could only get it after lunch but he said he has to get rid of it befor then would it be out because there is houses going up there because it sounds wird for a snake to be out now:)

I'm with you MzSel, WHAT!!! Man, sentence structure, spelling and grammar would go a long way in helping people understand what you write. You're 14, surely school teaches English by then.

I'm with you MzSel, WHAT!!! Man, sentence structure, spelling and grammar would go a long way in helping people understand what you write. You're 14, surely school teaches English by then.

Totally!!

Lol@ Timmo

if you imagine a few question marks, full stops and commars in it it does make some sort of sense.

and it must have been a gorgeous tiny snake!!

: )

last week my dad got his firs snake call in melton vic at a scool i don`t no what school it was but it was only 16c it was a baby they hasd all ready court it but my dad said he could only get it after lunch but he said he has to get rid of it befor then would it be out because there is houses going up there because it sounds wird for a snake to be out now:)

last week my dad received his first snake call out. it was in Melbourne ?(Victoria) at a school, i am not sure which school though. the snake was a hatchling abotu 16 cm and they had already caught it. my dad said he could only come out after lunch which wasn't good enough as they wanted it gone before then. would the snake be coming out of brumation due to a housing estate being built in the area? it just seems a little weird for a snake to be coming out so early in the season.

lol i think thats a bout it

......:shock:..........will try to break code: last week my dad,got his 1st call out in Melton Vic,at a school.Idont know the name of the school,but he was told that the snake had already been caught ,because my dad said he couldnt get there untill after lunch and they wanted it gone before then,it was only 16celcius and was wondering would snakes be out in that temps?and due to construction happening in that area would that be a reason why its out in these temps?.......yes snakes can come out in colder weather and it may be due to being disturbed by the builders.........:p

SNAP heli........:) see it wasnt that hard to understand........and see you can have 2 storys:p

......:shock:..........will try to break code: last week my dad,got his 1st call out in Melton Vic,at a school.Idont know the name of the school,but he was told that the snake had already been caught ,because my dad said he couldnt get there untill after lunch and they wanted it gone before then,it was only 16celcius and was wondering would snakes be out in that temps?and due to construction happening in that area would that be a reason why its out in these temps?.......yes snakes can come out in colder weather and it may be due to being disturbed by the builders.........:p

lol this is like Chinese whispers

Hey,i actually seen a 3foot brown yesterday when i was walking my dogs,my dogs were walking around looking aquisitive at something till i caught up to them,i realised what it was,so i called the dogs back,by then the brown took after it had a strike.

:oops:redbellybite got it right sorry:oops:
I win :p..................its ok male we worked out what you meant and hope you got your answer :lol:............but if not YEAH it may be the reason that a little brown was seen in cold temps because of the construction happening around that area......but in saying so snakes still can get around in winter ok :)

Its not that hard to understand lol..

Kids father got a call out to remove a snake from a school. The temp was 16c. Is that weird for a snake to be out at such low temps?

No offence to the rest of the people who replied, sure the grammer is bad, and lack of sentence structure etc, but doesnt take a genius to figure out what the poor guy meant does it?

if you imagine a few question marks, full stops and commars in it it does make some sort of sense.

and it must have been a gorgeous tiny snake!!

: )
sound right

I once got a call for a carpet python (morelia spilota) 14c out side..at there back door "via" bird cage in stike mode and range with a parot
The owner was so stoked that there bird was still alive. As there last one was taken by ??something ???
Made my day...............let it go about 400 m away ................

sound right

I once got a call for a carpet python (morelia spilota) 14c out side..at there back door "via" bird cage in stike mode and range with a parot
The owner was so stoked that there bird was still alive. As there last one was taken by ??something ???
Made my day...............let it go about 400 m away ................
awsome

From there roof where it came would have been warm as they had central heating.
Great spot for a python in a roof out side a bird enclosure hey........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back