AHS Meeting Weds 27 August

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

The next Australian Herpetological Society meeting is tomorrow night at the Australian Museum. The two speakers are:
  • Jason Luke on his recent trip to Thailand
  • Michael McFadden from Tarongo Zoo with an overview of the Corroboree and Booroolong Frog programs
The AHS website has a list of speakers for the rest of the year, www.ahs.org.au

See you there!

Cheers, Jill

Looking forward to it. Missed last couple of meetings as I was away.

Bob

Yup, what Duke said, there will be a few of us down there at 6pm, the more the merrier :)

Ok people. I have made a commitment. When I turn 18, (early November) I will attend the meetings, so I don't feel left out when you all pub it up after.

your missing out on some good talks now though.........

Ah, Your Jason Luke! (assuming from user name and profile picture)

Hmm. I will see about tomorrow, only problem is, i wont go by myself, and I don't know any one else with any slight interest in reptiles. Ah, may have to swallow my pride and go it alone

Make sure you all bring along your latest copy of Reptiles Australia magazine so you can get JasonL to sign your copy.:D

I am sure his autograph will make it a tireless piece of reptile history in your magazine collection with an untold value in the future when copies are no longer available......;):lol:

Cheers
Daz

I'll be down there around six-ish. Get a feed before the meeting.

:p

Hix

Make sure you all bring along your latest copy of Reptiles Australia magazine so you can get JasonL to sign your copy.:D

I am sure his autograph will make it a tireless piece of reptile history in your magazine collection with an untold value in the future when copies are no longer available......;):lol:

Cheers
Daz

Darren, Its OK, I'll sign your copy......;)

Oh thankyou thankyou thankyou........;):lol: What can I ever do to show my appreciation....:D
Wooohooo I'm getting my copy signed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers
Daz

only problem is, i wont go by myself, and I don't know any one else with any slight interest in reptiles. Ah, may have to swallow my pride and go it alone

hardly alone, all us freaks'll be there. you'll fit right in cam ;)

Oh thankyou thankyou thankyou........;):lol: What can I ever do to show my appreciation....:D
Wooohooo I'm getting my copy signed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cheers
Daz

Why so sarcky Hugsta ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back