I'm just.. So happy!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found the site where he got the picture lol
http://www.shakingupamerica.com/gpage10.html

GFSGenMills08Mar10.jpg

"(One of the funny, ironic moments: It turned out one of the people in attendance happened to be wearing a Rocky t-shirt under his General Mills shirt, and came up to show me after we discussed Rocky during the speech)"

HAHAHAH THANK YOU SO MUCH! i have been searching google images for that for 20 mins! thank you! that shall go in the vault!

Yeah, I am fairly happy with this result.
Thanks every one!

This was incredible funny!! wouldn't it be easier to write "Rocky" on a piece of paper then find a shirt with Rocky Balboa on it and then hide it under another shirt... then lift up the other shirt for a picture? lol!!

HAHAHAH THANK YOU SO MUCH! i have been searching google images for that for 20 mins! thank you! that shall go in the vault!

Yeah, I am fairly happy with this result.
Thanks every one!

I typed in "Rocky shirt" and found it on the 8th or so page.

hey Rocky,
been reading this thread now for the last couple of days, great work and uuhhmm... can i have that "pro's" email addy puhlease?.. :twisted::)
i just reckon we should flood his email account some how, or do something really annoying. i know, i'm really showing my age here, but just can't help meself :oops:

UPDATE: Bahahahahahaha

Hi
> This is the picture you requested.
> Hope you pee

He attached a picture of a woman flashing her breasts and she had no pants on, revealing men genitals.
I er... wont post it here, as I like this site and don't want a ban for life :D

I replied with:

Yep, a real professional.

Edit: thats right! forgot to share the email addresses!

Wilma: [email protected]
Shipping Agent: [email protected]
And the last, rude email: [email protected]

Also the fake shipping website: www.globalpettransport.i8.com

Enjoy! also, post his replys in this thread!

Last edited:
Thanks Rocky.. it has been d most fun n interesting read for the last couple of days!

haha chucked in WilmaKenedy into google and found these two scam alerts pages:

http://www.petlink.com.au/Classifieds/sale/960352.html.

http://www.petlink.com.au/Classifieds/sale/956901.html

See what you can do about contacting the domain providers of those emails. For example, the TOS of graffiti.net have a statement about the use of thier services for illegal activity.
You could perhaps contact them, stating that they're allowing a felon to use thir services for their own benefit, at the disadvantage of honest people.
I don't think it'll come to much, but you never know, they may have records of previous scams :p

Rocky, you forgot to say to him/her that both the emails from wilma and the shipment guy came from the same IP address..

..and you should have said in reply to the last email you received..
Why would I want a picture of your mother.....I mean father.. PMSL

Overall tho, I still give you an A+ WELL DONE!!! Gold star for you..

Rocky, you forgot to say to him/her that both the emails from wilma and the shipment guy came from the same IP address..

..and you should have said in reply to the last email you received..
Why would I want a picture of your mother.....I mean father.. PMSL

Overall tho, I still give you an A+ WELL DONE!!! Gold star for you..

Hahahahaha see thats the type of ideas i was after!

And spanks for the gold star! Putting it right on my collar so mummy can see.
:D

Think I may have to place an ad on petlink.. something along the lines of, Wanted, bearded dragons and puppies... LOL

This was so much fun.. I WANNA PLAY TOO!! Spewing I ignored the one I got about a year ago!! (but it was in really poor english, so itt wouldnt have been as good!)

Hahahahaha see thats the type of ideas i was after!

And spanks for the gold star! Putting it right on my collar so mummy can see.
:D

Ahhhhhahahahahahahahah!! PMSL!! My face is all red from laughing..

Put an add saying wanted free beardies or something like "will pay for postage" "only buying from people who do cameroon scams so I can help them financially" You get my drift.

Put an add saying wanted free beardies or something like "will pay for postage" "only buying from people who do cameroon scams so I can help them financially" You get my drift.

Wanted, a good game of scam the scammer (only pros need apply)

Problem is, 'wilma' will be more suss now, getting a trophy might be impossible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back