snake bins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an expensive tv dinner Ramsayi...

I wouldn't eat it!!! Only reason I house them in those containers is because twice a day I put them in the microwave for 5 seconds to warm them up so they don't end up with an RI.

Nonsense...

this is how i keep my woma trio.

womacaging.jpg

-H

I can room for another in there , seems to be waste of space to me :lol::lol:

I wouldn't eat it!!! Only reason I house them in those containers is because twice a day I put them in the microwave for 5 seconds to warm them up so they don't end up with an RI.

:lol::lol: wouldn't you be peeved if you took that lunch box to work and left your sanga's in the snake room ...:shock:

:lol::lol: wouldn't you be peeved if you took that lunch box to work and left your sanga's in the snake room ...:shock:

Dunno about that.They have a fair bit of meat on them :lol:

All I can say is "you're a twisted lot".....lol

Per

Yep.
Its cruel. :(:evil:
Just think of all the space that they'd have in the wild!
I bet the snakes are realy over weight from not being
able to move around enough.
And probably realy unhappy.:(

Dragon1
naa there not over weight only his afican rock python and the carpets have a look [video=youtube;whFn4y5IF58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whFn4y5IF58[/video]

I think Neph has that trio in such a big container so there is more room for breeding. Surely during the year they are kept in much smaller conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back