Beardy died

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile_Boy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all

my beardie that i posted about has past away today.

she was my first and favorite beardie. :(:cry:

rip. Athena

Cheers

mate so sorry to hear that.Hard to lose one,especially your first and favourite one.real sorry about that.chin up

Very sad to hear this, I don't know what I would do if i went over to my beardie and found her like that. Just shows that vets can be wrong.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm sure your beardy is in beardy heaven, munchin' on all them avocados that she wants ;)

Sorry to hear that mate. Sort of off the topic, i had a strong thought of calling my snake Athena. Very nice name.

I'm sure your beardy is in beardy heaven, munchin' on all them avocados that she wants ;)

Sorry to hear that mate. Sort of off the topic, i had a strong thought of calling my snake Athena. Very nice name.
Do you know Avocado's can kill a dragon?
I'm so sorry for you. Couldn't Imagine if I lost my first bearded dragon :cry:

Not good. I feel for you. Take it easy mate. We've all lost animals at some stage and it's never easy :(

Sorry to hear about your loss :( i myself just had my first experience at losing a reptile yesterday :( it was my first ever monitor, and i'm still very upset by it :( It really is so hard when they're part of your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back