Spider forces family to leave home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg theyd hate to come to aus then there everywhere over hear theres no stopping them over here

Lol its a camel spider. I have read about these things, and watched videos of them, not your typical spider ;)

"If it is the spider they believe it is, then normally they don't attack humans, but they could give a painful bite."

Painful bite? Bahaha, that would be the least of your worries!

There called camel spiders, Because when a camel is pregant the spider crawls in there mouth and works there way down to the baby camel and eats it.

omg, i cant blame them, i would certainly remove myself from my home and have the whole thing fumegated if i thought there was something like THAT in there! and yes being english they can be forgiven for 'over-reacting', the biggest spider you get there is smaller than a 5c piece. and i was even terrified of those! i can handle huntsmen now, but not something like THAT. irrational phobia i know, but i cant help it.

One of the stories I heard was that they were often found hiding under dead camels. Presumably feeding on them too.

:p

Hix

er... hix, why was my post deleted?

thats a myth man as if a camel would just stand there while a sodding great bug cralled down there throats they have no venom so they cant paralize it and i doubt a camel sleeps that heavily use a bit of common sense before you believe every story you hear. (if it was a joke then its not really that funny)

why not just introduce it to your boot.??? cant be much bigger than 6 inches

I think they are too!! if it cant kill you then dont worrie...and i doubt the crawling into the stomach thing is a likely happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back