I am horrified

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipcdame

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
May I ask that you PLEASE check out the link here, and SIGN THE PETITION, every little bit helps. I havent checked out the accompanying video on that page, I don't want to, but just the simple fact of what is happening, hopefully, will incite you to sign.. PLEASE.

Link removed

I know, and understand, that some of you have a dislike for cats, but they, as with all the other creatures this is happening to, are live beings, and as much as they are hated, surely, no-one with a conscience could possibly wish this on them.

Please, no comical comments about this, this to me is a very disturbing issue, and I have only just come across the subject.

If you like animals, ANY animals atall, PLEASE consider signing the petition on the site.

I thank you, most sincerely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cold'nt bring myself to do that, I could'nt watch that, suspecting what the content is,and look my own fur-babies in the eye ever again.

I hear you Dame but I won't open that link. I can't stand watching videos about animal cruelty

Mysnasesau. Please open the link, there's a link to the petition, on the black line at the top in the middle, if you click on that, it takes you to the petition to sign, it doesn't go directly to the link, only you can choose that after getting into the site

Please look and sign!!

Signed the petition but I didn't want to watch the video.

I think the Chinese are some of the cruelest people in the world and this needs to be stopped. No animal should be put through something like that.

when asked to travel with freinds last year to china i refused not because i didn't want to see the country because it is quite pretty but because i know these practices still are going on along with the dog meat trade (which is definately not oracticed humanely)

Signed...I dont really like cats, but no animal should be treated like that.

Well I did just watch the video. That would have to be one of the most disturbing things Ive seen.
The 2 animals that got skun where a Raccoon and some sort of Fox/Dog. Then the holding cages had Dogs and Ferrets / Polecats in them. Did not see one Feline.

Have signed.

Good on you Dame!!!
i am against cruelty of all species.....thankyou for bringing it to our attention!
d/l

I signed it and second that the chinese are some of the cruelest, I know this happens every where probably here in the states but we at least have made it illegal, can't stop everyone, but a country should not allow it.

My girlfriend was watching a documentary on Austar the other night that nearly made her sick - I believe it had similar graphic images.

I missed it, and I am happy I did.

I signed the petition.

But in all honesty, we cant stop these asian countries slaughtering thousands of whales every year, what hope do we have of stopping the slaughter of thousands of mangy loking feral cats and dogs?

Im not saying its any better or worse, but it just seems no matter how much public anger and outcry there is from the rest of the world, nothing is done.

After watching footage of Japan harpooning 2 week old humpback whales and dragging them onto the back of a ship and the Australian Goverment not stepping in - Ive kinda lost faith.

Here's a few more petitions. Every name helps.
Please don't be ignorant or think its too hard.
Watching some videos is really hard to watch, but it also gives you the urge to help because it's so horrible. If you cant watch it, and still wont sign the petitions, then thats ignorant.
These little guys need our help, this kind of act from Human beings, makes me ashamed to even be the same species as the low life scum doing this crap.
http://www.rspca.org.au/campaign/fairgo_petition.asp
http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/pamela_anderson_seal_08
http://www.furisdead.com/pledge-furfree.asp?c=chfrplg
video - and petition -of KFC- http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/kfc_Colorado
I know its horrible, but people need to know whats going on, and help stop it.

Yeah, I didn't see any cats in the video, but none the less, that was ****ed up.

i think what makes the madest about this situation in China is that they are not a 3rd world country and they are quite advanced in many ways (although quite run down in others). they have no excuse not to educate their people on why this is wrong or even pass basic animal rights laws, for some reason it makes me even mader then their stance on Tibet. the whole olypic situation made my furious too, they passed a law saying people couldn't serve dog meat while they were on, can anyone say "cover up!!!". the dog meat industry is just as crule, there's an old myth/wives tale that the meat of a dog tastes better and gives more vital energy if the animal has been beaten to death. i'm just so disgusted by a lot of things that this place/culture hasnt given up yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back