I am horrified

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope those people rot in hell for that i hope their families die a painfull death for that crap that is abselutley revolting
u wouldnt see it anywere else but asia would u

And people wonder why have such little faith in the human race. I've posted the video on youtube, and I'm just waiting for it to be processed. Currently, however, I think I might go throw up and have a shower. So, excuse me for a while.

As I said on another thread, our own countries people have a government that CAN do something for them, and people at liberty to speak out on their behalf, a lot of kids in the world subsist in countries whose government WON'T do anything, and it's people are too scared to stand up for their OWN rights, let alone the kids.

(and incidentally, I'm on a pension, hubby's retired, anyone in for adoption???)

As for the publicity, I was looking through groups on facebook this morning, when I came across this site, in shock, and horror, I posted the initial article.
This was not publicised, evan as much as the people put out of their homes, but I found it, and am prepared to speak out about it. Where were youwhen the homelessness was going on and being publicised.
(I never watched anything about China because of it's human rights policies, and the trouble in Tibet.......never suported the olympics in ANY way, even to the poing of not watching it. I just had no interest and was disappointed at the hypocrisy of those who did suport it) Now I suppose someone will condemn me for not being patriotic????

Watch the video, if you dare redbellybite, THEN tell me your feelings on THIS subject
The video is disgusting I have no doubt about it ....but I get more pissed off that our own country gets overlooked time and time again.....I have adopted a pensioner, I do give to Banardos, am actually looking into fostering as my kids are now grown up enough to handle it) and have given to redcross and salvos (including donating my time and working in nursing homes and raising money for our aussie needy), I have supported the rspca and I give up my time to go and rescue reptiles ..... you talk about this video and how graphic it is ....why dont you see what videos our rspca has on file or what abuse happens to our people in this so called lucky country that the government helps(just cause we have modern homes and modern education doesnt mean everyone gets a fair deal ) ......I am 40 years old and most of my life I have seen on tv ,or once the age of computors commenced and was made for everyone to use the pain and suffering of third world countries(at school we donated money evey few months because thats what would get us into heaven)......WHY DONT YOU TAKE A DRIVE UP THE TOP END AND SEE WHAT POVERTY IS ABOUT .....when kiddies are left on their own cause the "government help" gets them into the local and guzzle it away .....MONEY isnt all the help they need..and take alook at how many foster families are needed here .........but alot think cause they sign a petition or donate $30.00 a month, they have done their duty and feel better about themselves......I feel for these animals and for the people that live in third world slum......but I feel more for what happens in my own backyard 1st .......

plz DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE I AM CRYING AND SCREAMING NOW
and thats another thing you FORGOT dipcdame KIDS use this forum ...your now the new boogie monster .........shouldve really thought about that video before putting it up ....:rolleyes:

Dont watch the video!
I repeat, do not watch the video!

Sign the pertision

but, i say again

don't watch the video!

Horrible

especilly the skinning part

the should burn in ****

so where was your petiton to stop the poor chinese people getting thrown out of the only home they had ? oh thats right wasnt much video footage so as usual swept under the mat ...........animals are abused that is true BUT humans are abused as well ..........any of you support BARNADOS or WOMENS REFUGES or HOMELESS MEN in our own COUNTRY?........anyone adopted a pensioner ? well you sleep well saving over seas animals and over seas kiddies ......when charity should begin at home.....

I agree that charity should begin at home, but the vast majority of people who end up on the street or in women's refuges are people who are either alcoholics, drug addicts or gamblers and I'm sorry, but I won't give time or money to support people like that not when they have a choice about how their life ends up. I will however, stand up for poor defenceless animals who can't control their own destiny.

so where was your petiton to stop the poor chinese people getting thrown out of the only home they had ? oh thats right wasnt much video footage so as usual swept under the mat ...........animals are abused that is true BUT humans are abused as well ..........any of you support BARNADOS or WOMENS REFUGES or HOMELESS MEN in our own COUNTRY?........anyone adopted a pensioner ? well you sleep well saving over seas animals and over seas kiddies ......when charity should begin at home.....

foster care when i was young my parents had over 47 foster kids in and out of our house while we were growing up. Now i got married in november and only 28 both me and my hubby have finished the foster care course and are almost there to start taking in kids that need us.

Last edited:
I'm going to sign the petition but please remove that bloody video before more children watch it.That is just not a fair position to put any child in mate.

Even though I didn't want to watch the video, I don't see why it needs to be removed. These videos are freely available to anyone on the web, and it's up to the children's parents to moderate what they are watching.

I could not watch the vidoe all the way through it is cruel and sick, but i have sisned and will forward a link to all my contacts as well... yucky

Animal rights is an oxy-moron in china, they don't even have human rights.

It is also our responsibility as adults to ensure OUR children can't watch such horrific scenes. Delete the link to the video & if anyone else wants to see it PM the person who started the thread. Sorry dipcdame but if my kids watched that I would be fuming.

signed. that is very disturbing, but like stark has stated, you can protest till your blue in the face but unfortunately it's on deaf ears !

i hope those people rot in hell for that i hope their families die a painfull death for that crap that is abselutley revolting
u wouldnt see it anywere else but asia would u

I don't want ANYONE to rot in hell, nor suffer, I would just like them to stop this barbarism.

Yes redbellybite, I forgot, in my need to let others know what was happening. I take this on board, and will wear that title. I take responsibility for my actions

I hereby COMPLETELY AND ABSOLUTELY, HUMBLY apologise to any kids, or parents so disturbed, however, I did say, I hadn't watched the video, and Rocky, in the second post on here did say not to watch it.

In future, I shall ask the moderators permission to privately provide the link to anything I wish to get across to anyone interested, who pm's me for the details, in order to protect the kids, Horrifying them was certainly not my intention.

I would like to ask though, redbellybites, why you feel the need to attack those trying to do some good for a cause as you have done here??

and thats another thing you FORGOT dipcdame KIDS use this forum ...your now the new boogie monster .........shouldve really thought about that video before putting it up ....:rolleyes:

People seem to forget though, kids are curious anyway. There's nothing to stop the kids from PMing for the details, and you can't really say no- "I'm sorry, you're too young." And the kids won't stand for that. You can't say no because they're under a certain age. And there's nothing to stop the people who have hidden their ages from PMing as well.

There was a warning, and there was a warning through the link. Dipcdame was entitled to put the link up, and it's the parents' responsibility to make sure the kids don't watch it. You know what? After you've signed the petition, and watched it if you wanted to, block the site from further access by using your antivirus or parental controls on your computer.

If it were my kids, I'd let them watch it, with me present of course. I'd think that woul be better (with me present), then finding out days later that my kids have been traumatised because they went behind my back and watched it anyway. Does that make any sense? But anyway, I don't have kids, so my views might not sit comfortably with actual parents.

There was a warning, and there was a warning through the link. Dipcdame was entitled to put the link up, and it's the parents' responsibility to make sure the kids don't watch it.

Despite the warnings, Dipcdame was NOT 'entitled' to put the link up.

From the Site Rules:

4. Keep all content clean and tasteful. No nudity, violence, religious slurs, etc. If it may be offensive to another member, don't post it.

I haven't seen the video, but obviously it is not clean and tasteful, and is strongly offensive.

APS is a family site. It is a site primarily devoted to reptiles. However, if you are going to post anything on APS - reptile related or otherwise - make sure it conforms with the site's Rules.

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back