new gecko racks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

levis04

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Large rack is for adult Nephrurus mainly roughies, it holds 30 ltr starmaids and is on wheels, it has a two routed groves for heat cord to sit in.
P1000556.jpg

P1000557.jpg

Small rack holds ten ltr starmaids, for hatchys and yrlings.
P1000562.jpg

the tubs will all have holes in them geckodan, just had them sitting around for months and decided to use them. It all should be set up when the heat cord and thermos arrive tomorrow. i have other racks but with bigger tubs and the knobbys thrive in them.

the tubs will all have holes in them geckodan, just had them sitting around for months and decided to use them. It all should be set up when the heat cord and thermos arrive tomorrow. i have other racks but with bigger tubs and the knobbys thrive in them.

Holes on how many sides?? I find it difficult to balance the number of holes to allow it to retain some moisture vs. drying out too much.

geckodan i have holes drilled in two sides and back, these ones mainly for roughies, not the smooths. They would work for either, for the smooths i would only drill holes in the sides.

i need to build me something like this... but i always fail at it haha
good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back