help with snake loving males

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikie wanna cricket

Reaction score
ok ok so i will probabley get dissed again for this but i was just wondering if any of you snake loving guys on here can give me some advise on this guy i like but it seems he doesnt even know apart from everything i have tried any ways to get his attention we talk and all and he wants to take me out snake catching with him but thats about as far as it goes sorta thing now when i do go out with him what could i do to get him to notice me just that bit more ...????

Thanks and i would gladly like to remind everyone

"if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all"

Jessi:D

Dive at the 1st elapid you see, surely that must get his attention =P.

what type of snake (;)) does he want to go and catch ;)

But more seriously, be flirty. Guys love flirty. Or just slip me a pm some time ;)

lol ever thought of telling him, im a guy who likes reptiles (if that has anything to do with it :p ) and i am the worst for telling signs. they dont make it to my brain, so be blunt

Just come straight out and tell him, then ask if hes interested or not!
Whats the point of beating around the bush? Well apart from the obvious ;)

Otherwise, you could always do the school yard letter asking if he likes you or not, ask him to tick yes, no or maybe..... lol

If hes not, then Rocky seems keen :lol:

Just be yourself, have fun, don't apply too much pressure and if the two of you get along well it will evolve naturally. Best not to rush these things...

... although if you want to rush things, when you go snake catching, just take a bottle of Jack Daniels with you. :)

lol sure get him drunk hey lol
its a really long complicated story but i am being very obivous with my 'signs' i just dont know if he is too shy or what but i guess i will find out

bahahahahahahah @ bredli84!

Seriously, dont get him drunk if your going snake catching......... unless you intend to end up on a hill in the middle of nowhere, watching the sunset with him having forgotten that you guys were originally there to catch snakes and not eachother ;)

Awww Spikie i have the exact same issue!
Except my guy is not a snake person. A car person more so.
Once you find out the secret please pass it on to me!!!
And good luck!

Awww Spikie i have the exact same issue!
Except my guy is not a snake person. A car person more so.
Once you find out the secret please pass it on to me!!!
And good luck!

bell your dudes a panz :)

I reckon let him know, if he's interested he''ll tell you, he may have noticed the signs just not be interested, best to find out then you know. You can't make someone like you, they do or don't. Imagine a guy liked you but you weren't interested, is there anything he's gonna do that would change your mind? Prob not. It works both ways. Best to throw it out their then ya know. Good luck with it.

Dude get him a snake charm or a snake ring or something and say it reminded you of him thats how my missus hooked me in.

He is not gay Gary!!

He's just different......

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back