help with snake loving males

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to learn how guys operate. We are black and white, you girls are about three thousand shades of grey. Simply tell him you think he's a bit of alright. He will be stoked.

But if he isn't interested, buying him something won't change he's mind...
Best to throw it out their.

You need to learn how guys operate. We are black and white, you girls are about three thousand shades of grey. Simply tell him you think he's a bit of alright. He will be stoked.

just dont expect him to win you a toy at the ekka :lol:

So have you told him yet? I know I don't know any of you guys but just wanna se how this pans out! Pass the popcorn!

lol ever thought of telling him, im a guy who likes reptiles (if that has anything to do with it :p ) and i am the worst for telling signs. they dont make it to my brain, so be blunt

lol just got a simpsons episode playing in my head from your post,

I bet danielle sang this song to you lol besides the trailer cause ya don't live in one :p

In this trailer, I get so cold and lonely,
Lying there awake at night, muttering if only
You weren't married, So I might ask you
To bunk with me tonight,
Bunk with me tonight, oh, bunk with me tonight,
HOMER "GARY" I'm asking, will you bunk with me tonight.

You have to be brave and just tell him, its the most effective way lol.

spike, your 19 still got all the body parts in the right area ,gravity has not hit you yet .......Is this guy blind?...........buy a packet of allens snake lollies ...place one half in his mouth and you grab the other half with your mouth and meet him in the middle :)...........

:shock: Your evil.

Dont bother buying them things Spikie, as said they dont get the double meaning.
Boys :rolleyes:

lol just got a simpsons episode playing in my head from your post,

I bet danielle sang this song to you lol besides the trailer cause ya don't live in one :p

In this trailer, I get so cold and lonely,
Lying there awake at night, muttering if only
You weren't married, So I might ask you
To bunk with me tonight,
Bunk with me tonight, oh, bunk with me tonight,
HOMER "GARY" I'm asking, will you bunk with me tonight.

mmmmmm turkey

Good luck, If it doesnt work out, i'll snap you up on the rebound.

So did you tell him yet. Come on theres like a million snake lines you could use? Ask if you can play with his pyth..... acually i won't go into that. Just tell him he's got nice hair then.

well then if i am just going to come out and say it should i do it when i see him or send him a email (which is the way we communicate)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back