1st BHP egg's for the season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Reaction score
well its been 1 month an 1 day sence my female BHP come off pre-lay shed, an she drop these 9 big beautiful healthy looking egg's for me last night, an i've got 1 more BHP due in the next 2 weeks or so.......

cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_2688.jpg
    IMG_2688.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 96
u lucky fella!

have u got some photos of the parents?

good luck with everything and congrats! :)

missllamathuen, this is the mother, dont have any pic's of the dad as yet, due to the fact i use 3 differrent males this season, over my 2 female i was breeding from this year.

thanks porkosta.

yes dave nice an early, just 1 more BHP to drop an then thats them out of the way.

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpg
    IMG_2555.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 165
well done mate, its great when they come out early!

missllamathuen, this is the mother, dont have any pic's of the dad as yet, due to the fact i use 3 differrent males this season, over my 2 female i was breeding from this year.

thanks porkosta.

yes dave nice an early, just 1 more BHP to drop an then thats them out of the way.

bummer , so you wont be selling any unrelated pairs this year ?

Very nice, I hope you get 9 healthy hatchlings that feed strongly first attempt for you.

Congrats Iceman!!!

Very early clutch indeed, good luck with your second girl, looks like a good season,
Cheers
Adam.

Congrats Iceman, lots more gorgeous BHPs on the way.
My little guy i got off you that was born Dec 07 is a absolute charm, No problems whatsoever.
Thanks again :D

Show off!!! LOL - well done buddy, good luck with the next one too;)

thepythonpit, i have 3 unrelated females an 3 unrelated males, so yes i will have unrelated pair this season.

dickyknee, all is looking good so far.

thanks andyscott, i could only wish they'd feed on the first attempt, but thats not always the case...lol..

thanks ad's.

midnightserval, glad the little guy you got off me is doing great for you.

thank you to everyone one else.

Thats great,would you say its a little early,or this time of year is normally the time.Congrats i hope they are all healthy and you have no trouble in feeding them.

looking good luke, all nice healthy looking eggs. Well done mate.

pythons73, yeah its early, but i started breeding them earlyer this season.

thanks clairebear.

thanks rob.

thepythonpit, i have 3 unrelated females an 3 unrelated males, so yes i will have unrelated pair this season.

dickyknee, all is looking good so far.

thanks andyscott, i could only wish they'd feed on the first attempt, but thats not always the case...lol..

thanks ad's.

midnightserval, glad the little guy you got off me is doing great for you.

thank you to everyone one else.

sorry i must be wrong , but post number 5 said that you have 3 males and 2 females and that you have put the 3 males over the 2 females ?
so how are you going to tell if the same male didnt do the do with both the females ??
meaning the babys will have the same dad (eg RELATED)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back