Pics: Get your mouth round this Fred

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephyg26

Reaction score
I thought id put up a few more pics of my lovely bredli eating his dinner!! I love bredlis, Its my first snake but im definatley gonna get another one or more lol!!!!

1aa.jpg

1a.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

6a.jpg

God i swear feeding time is going to become my new obsession :D

Love Steph xoxox

nice snake.
the mouse looks like its having fun in the first pic :)

Aww I remember feeding my bredli pinky mice, she's now on 2 adult rats hehe.

glad to see you are enjoying it!

Their great photos,feeding time is a favourite in my house too,the kids love watching.

Yeah, I love feeding time :D, I'm amazed how they can eat something so big when they're sooo little :lol: :rolleyes:
I didn't like feeding time last night tho, my bredli decided to grab the rat, and get a little to excited with it, and she either squeezed too hard or bite in the wrong spot! :shock: there was blood everywhere from this pinkie..... I never thought pinkies would bleed even after they're dead!

Just something for you to look forward to :lol: Your bredli is looovely.... thanks for shring the pics :D

Trouble

wow, is this a good example of an approriate sized feed in comparison to the snake?
my bredli is only 7 months old and he barely had to open his mouth to get the velvet mouse in.
i might give him 2 this week as 1 looked like a little snack to him.

nice bredli

that a great looking bredli it looks just like the one i've got.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back