My sons modeling photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the pics are pretty funny but maybe lector if this is your reaction too what your son does maybe he has a very good reason not giving you anything for fathers day, I know I wouldn't..

kirby ***?

and lol @ fester. when are you going to learn that the majority of us Gen Y's are all horrible ungrateful brats with less than the IQ of a chimp between three of us?

never a truer word spoken.
cheers:)

Hahaha ahh... good stuff. Your time will come too, every kid has a way of getting revenge on their parents.

Your time will come!!

Reminds me what my 17 year old daughter said the other day when we told her when she gets a job she will have to pay some board. Her comment was "oh great, so you had me to make money out of me"!

Wow... :shock:

Did you tell her there are worse ways you could have gone about making money out of her? Haha

Seriously though, she must have a pretty warped view of the world if she thinks that.
I bet you put her in her place good :lol:

i made extra effort to call my dad :p i had to call like 3 different freakin mine sites just to get him, only to find out he had to take someone to the hospital coz they busted up there leg. damn there being no mobile reception out in the middle of nowhere.
>=( he called me back at 430 :D

I'm reminded of two songs - both a very dear to me....

The first one you should all recognise:

Well, he came home from college just the other day
So much like a man I just had to say
"Son, I'm proud of you, can you sit for a while?"
He shook his head and said with a smile
"What I'd really like, Dad, is to borrow the car keys
See you later, can I have them please?"

And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
When you comin' home son?
I don't know when, but we'll get together then son
You know we'll have a good time then

And the second one:

GET UP! GO INSANE!
GET UP! GO INSANE!
GET UP! GO INSANE!
GET UP UP UP!
GET UP UP UP!

:p

I'd beat you down if you were my dad.

Okay Lector, fathers day is over...did your son conact you at all yesterday or what??

Has he seen this zoolander thread dedicated to him??

Let us know...

I`m happy to keep torching him in the meatime though...:p

Well i think hes pretty good looking.
Put him in a pair of Bonds or Calvin Klein and he's set.

nice looking guy, his look and stand is the same in all shots, but you gotta love ZOOLANDER!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back