some crazy looking snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate it or love it, you cannot say they are not amazing!

omg..
only in america...

Carpets will be like that in Australia before too long. Of course, at that stage they'll have bright blue and green Balls and Corns over there, glow in that dark Balls and Corns, and Australians will be shaking their heads saying "OMG! Only in America!".

Where it will go after that I'm not sure. How long it will take for Australians to get into the bright blue stuff and glow in the dark snakes I'm not sure of either, and perhaps we won't at all.

Purely on aesthetics value i like them. Im not a fan of Ball Pythons though...

I can't stand Ball Pythons! They're the sookiest pythons around. They do the impossible in making Carpet Pythons look like they have character!

I'm not a big fan either, but only a few of those varieties appeal to me aestheticly.
Not all mutations are attractive in my opinion, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder :D

If you want a pretty, colorful picture paint one............leave things natural.

I think they are ugly....jmo

I can't stand Ball Pythons! They're the sookiest pythons around. They do the impossible in making Carpet Pythons look like they have character!

Was that Sdaji almost complamenting Carpet Pythons.... :lol:

i quiet like them, the names are starting to get a bit long though, i mean "hypo super pastel jungle ball python" couldnt they have just call it something a little more simple?

ugly heads... big purple heads yuk
i have an issue with snakes and heads hahahaha..
i like the piebald one tho, the white with the spots, looks like my dog. :D

wow well arent we all ball python haters!!! peronally there is not an animal I could say "im not a fan of" I like some more than others but I could not say I dont like any. These are what I would call human artwork and I think natural is a lot nicer.

Was that Sdaji almost complamenting Carpet Pythons.... :lol:

Not for a moment; just pointing out how bad Balls are. It's like saying "You're worse than $#!7". It's not that you're saying excrement is good, you're using excrement as an example of something extremely bad so that you can explain just how bad something else is.

If you want me to compliment Carpets, I can. Jokes aside I don't stew over them and I'm realistic about them. They're very beautiful and have a lot of variability. They'll make an excellent snake for morph development (as long as people want to hybridise, which they will, which makes me sad but I accept it). Most people don't care about snake character as long as it eats and doesn't bite, and Carpets usually eat and often don't bite, so they're good for many people.

Before anyone jumps on me for the hybrid thing, I don't even keep Carpets let alone hybridise them and I'm not personally fond of mixing localities. I'm not even willing to mix localities with things like Red-bellieds or Water Pythons.

I never preferred ball pythons due to the fact that they are everywhere!! Most newbies buy them because they are good beginners, and noticeably they have tons of morphs out there. I like harder to find/not so popular/or exotic snakes(in terms of color i.e. GTP). I don't mind morphs at all and some of those like the platinum ball python is good looking just not into the specific snake.

Sorry 2 say,but their not that special,i would still prefer Aussie pythons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back