We're all going to die (very soon)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if by ride your bike you mean get smashed up against the wall by magnets... but that would be worth at least a billion to watch you try.....

If it's worth a billion to watch you'd need to do it several times to make the project worthwhile (unless they do find the boson thing, etc etc).

Here is an explanation of the particle accelerator and it's purpose, in rap form. If you're extraordinarily nerdy you'll love this ( :oops: ). If you're mildly nerdy or better you'll understand it. If you have a severely bad taste in music you'll like it just for the sound.

[video=youtube;j50ZssEojtM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM[/video]

ive heard about it but DONT believe in it

What don't you believe in? That it exists? That it's safe? That it's going to prove anything?

They're turning it on so soon now! It's so exciting! :D

Been following this for a few years now actually, can't believe they will be testing it soon, morons I say!

For people interested in this sort of thing ATS is a very good read - www.abovetopsecret.com

RedEyeGirl: I think you're right :)

What's wrong with testing it, Vixen? I've been following it since 2002, I'm so excited!

Im more scared that i actually enjoyed the rap than i am about the LHC.

why on earth am i thinking about spiderman for some reason...

hmmm....

xx Nat ;)

just watched that sdaji...
i would like to say...

sad... just sad....

LOL

(or is it sad i actually watched the whole lot....)

Nat ;)

Excellent, now I can test my home made Flux Capacitor on Wedsnesday and blame it on them if it all goes wrong mwhahahahahaha.

Is it just me or does Higgs Boson sound like a cafe owner from Amsterdam...........Probably just me.....carry on.

Sadji, that rap is the greatest thing ever.

"The court rejected Dr Rossler's appeal, but he still believes that a mini black hole could "eat the planet from the inside" within four years of forming."

This is EXACTLY what the Mayans predicted too... Coincidence???

The year 2012 on December 21st we're all going to be sucked into a black hole - so sorry to those who thought they were getting lucky tonight.

But... If I was you, DON'T buy xmas presents for Christmas 2012 - you're just wasting money!

Glad you liked it, Katie.

thesilverbeast: no, I haven't :( It'd be pretty cool though :) What year of uni did you go in? I only did one year of chemistry and physics. It's a shame, I'd have been a better physicist than biologist and my partner wouldn't be upset about the dangers of venomous snakes (then again, she might worry about me blowing myself up or something :lol: ).

slim6y: The LHC is very much a hit and miss gadget, so maybe it'll take four years to finally get a hit. You never know :lol:

Luckilly I have spent 6.6 billion on a spaceship to escape the inevitable black hole that was the earth.
Scientists warned of a possibility of the atmosphere setting alight and destroying the planet, before they tested the first nuclear based weapon, they still tested it though....;)

6.6 billion? Whoa, you got ripped dude. I went a saw a mate and his mate said his dads sister knows a bloke who could pick one up for 4.2 billion.

The LHC is a dream come true for me. I can't wait to find out what happens. Even if it does mean I get to be squeezed molecule by molecule through a hole 1 billionth the size of a molecule.

LOL

BRING IT ON!!!

Last edited:
By the way, does anyone know where I can get a jar of dark matter from? I am after some for my hover board.

"The court rejected Dr Rossler's appeal, but he still believes that a mini black hole could "eat the planet from the inside" within four years of forming."

This is EXACTLY what the Mayans predicted too... Coincidence???

The year 2012 on December 21st we're all going to be sucked into a black hole - so sorry to those who thought they were getting lucky tonight.

But... If I was you, DON'T buy xmas presents for Christmas 2012 - you're just wasting money!

We could always have christmas early. I know what i'd want. A space suit. And some anti-black hole spray.

Mind you to keep the reptile theme I have a few questions:

1. How do I clean black holes before I expose my reptiles to them? Bleach and hot water?

2. If my snake gets black holes how do I get rid of them?

3. If I see a black hole in the wild can I catch it and keep it or do I need a permit?

4. If I am allowed to catch and keep a wild black hole can I introduce it to other black holes or will it contract OPMV from my other healthy black holes?

5. When keeping a small black hole, will a click-clack be okay to keep it in or an large enclosure? If I go with a large enclosure will it fret with all that space? (<-- pun intended lol)

6. Can I handle my black hole?

Thanks guys

LOL..

the only 'possible black hole' is a most likely impossible theory that when the nucleus's fuse as they are thrown together (very fast) that they will produce a minuet black hole... the size of an atom.. rofl

the whole test is SO small that its taking photo's of protons, neutrons and atoms.... far smaller then your brains suprisingly..

the thing i find funny is that this is all to take photo's of something within one BILLIONTH of a second.. good luck focusing..

Here is an explanation of the particle accelerator and it's purpose, in rap form. If you're extraordinarily nerdy you'll love this ( :oops: ). If you're mildly nerdy ..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM
Wonder what category I fall in.
BTW - My parents visited a planet where the inhabitants lacked bilateral symmetry and all I got was this lousy F-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back