foot arch tattoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan123

Reaction score
has anyone else here got one?
i just got it done about 10minutes ago and it reallllly diddent hurt as much as people make it out to be.has anyone else found its talked up maby just a little to much?

Foot arch tattoos? Serious??
This
is why 'tattooists' are springing up in every suburb!
It's the new way to make easy cash ;)

Tattoos on your palms and soles will fade out rapidly, but I guess that's what you wanted. Seemed better than some temp tatts at the local fair? Feed the local dullard tattooist (no self-respecting tattooist will touch 'em), and help perpetuate the myth.

Shame on the 'tattooist' preying on the rich kids spending Mums money to make themselves different to every other person doing exactly the same thing.

Harden up!

tattoos on your palms and soles will fade out rapidly, but I guess that's what you wanted. Seemed better than some temp tatts at the local fair

mate i already have other tatts and when u see what this one says you will see why i got it it KNOWING it will fade out so dont come on and be an expert on aps yet moron by day

why shame the tattooist, i was the one who went in and said i wanted it done

spending Mums money to make themselves different to every other person doing exactly the same thing.
you think im to incompetant to earn my own money ?

tooninoz

ive had MANY tatooists tell me otherwise. (even some from Iran) a tatoo on the palm of your hand will not fade. it isnt on the skins surface, it is into the second layer of tissue. under the reproducing layers of skin.

the outer skin layers may cloud with calises and thickened skin (say the soul of your heel) but it was fade by wear and tear..

I have one on the top of my foot and out of all nine of mine it ws by far the most painful LOL I think it boils down to pain thresholds, different people not to mention the tattooist and the gun/needle they are using.

Do we get a pic of your new tattoo?

tooninoz

ive had MANY tatooists tell me otherwise. (even some from Iran) a tatoo on the palm of your hand will not fade. it isnt on the skins surface, it is into the second layer of tissue. under the reproducing layers of skin.

the outer skin layers may cloud with calises and thickened skin (say the soul of your heel) but it was fade by wear and tear..

Yep Yep and also Depending on if your skin accept's or reject's the ink.

im not being stupid but i would probably kick the person in the face by accident...
i did it once before when i had a pedicure!
im way to ticklish cant even have someone touch my feet!

do u have any photos of what it turned out like yet?

mate i already have other tatts and when u see what this one says you will see why i got it it KNOWING it will fade out so dont come on and be an expert on aps yet moron by day

why shame the tattooist, i was the one who went in and said i wanted it done

you think im to incompetant to earn my own money ?

If Your young you cop a flogging on here mate. They like to think big of themselves some of the older people on here i suppose there are some are nice and the some are just plan.....

yes i know the rules lol. soz pict is crap off camera phone and hard to take a photo to start with.
it says "pointless" due to the fact tatts in this area generaly dont last to long.
why i did it..........why not???

Attachments

• 09092008(017).jpg
    09092008(017).jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 250
This
is why 'tattooists' are springing up in every suburb!

Tattoos on your palms and soles will fade out rapidly, but I guess that's what you wanted. Seemed better than some temp tatts at the local fair? Feed the local dullard tattooist (no self-respecting tattooist will touch 'em), and help perpetuate the myth.

Shame on the 'tattooist' preying on the rich kids spending Mums money to make themselves different to every other person doing exactly the same thing.

Harden up!

What makes you think an 18 year old would get money of mum for a tat? Stop jumping to conclusions, and thinking you know it all because your old and "wise"
And a tattooist is there to do tattoos that people want, not what they want. Just because someone payed this person to do a tattoo that you don't like they're not a real tattooist?

Haha nice tat! I'm terrified of needles but my tattoo didn't hurt half as bad as I thought it would (lower back), only a bit uncomfotable when it was hitting the spine.

Lol Pointless, thats awsome.
Did it really not hurt that much? Looks like it would have killed.

This is why 'tattooists' are springing up in every suburb!

Harden up!

If it's what he wanted what do you care?Except to have the chance to have a go at him and the artist. I like a funny tattoo, and getting your soul done thinking that its the most painfull place to be done, in my book is pretty hard. And pointless.lol

haha nice work :D
hands fade pretty fast though, lots of my mates work in the tattoo/piercing industry and yeah their palms faded pretty freakin quickly....altho you can still sorta see teh scaring.. i dont look at their feet so i dunno bout that though.
i couldn't get a tattoo on the bottom of my foot lol i squirm and scream if someone just touches my feet :p so ticklish.
even getting my ribs tattoo'd was ticklish.

its funny becuase im actually REALLY ticklish. when the artist was stenciling it on my foot was goin crazy, thanks for almost everyones positive words i really appreciate it. just really wanna no if anyone else has one or knows of someone who has one

in terms of price it was $30. according to a few mates they used to do it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back