A Yank looking for some opinions...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello fellow yank!! haha
I noticed your from the pacific northwest so am I whereabouts, are you going to the expo in oct ( I live in washington) Anyway I have a jungle carpet also just newly purchased. What else do you have in your collection? Also beautiful snakes anyway get back to me
nikki

Holy crap Exec! If I ever move back to Vancouver (other side of the border), we will definately have to speak about building up my collection with some of your baby jungles! Some of the best i've seen! Love the Rainbow as well, always been my favorite boa. Aw, and the Burmese is pretty hot too! Dang, I'm just gonna move in!

Ok you can stop posting know lol..They are some awesome animals thanks for posting.

How is it that jungles are native to Australia yet those snakes shown are probably better then any in Aus.

I wouldn't go as far as to say better, but they are pretty damn hot!

Thanks for sharing.

Ok you can stop posting know lol..They are some awesome animals thanks for posting.

Hell no! keep going! Wow! that is a mighty fine collection of herps you have there! And thanx a heap for sharing. It'd be nice to be able to have a few more options other than our natives but i understand :(. One of the most stunning jungles i've ever seen, no idea of the locale though.

PS any more pics of them Boas?

Great collection :) Stunning jungles and very nice boa, gotta love the tort too :p

Ok...;)...
Some tortoises....I LOVE torts...a Sulcata Tortoise
Geo2.jpg

yeh, really like some of those, as unique as aussie snakes are, some of these are just spectacular!;)

oh, and that tortise looks alot like my mother inlaw with out her false teeth in:lol:

How is it that jungles are native to Australia yet those snakes shown are probably better then any in Aus.

if your going to waste your time exporting snakes to the US than you make sure there the best looking snakes you can send , because the money is right and the guys you have to go thought dont **** around....

mate your jungles are almost as good as mine so i have to ask , did you get them from one of your (US) 5 top end breeders/sellers or are thay from random breeders ??
well done once again , can you please post some more pics of your breeders (pythons)
cheers , im having a beer for you right now

Holy crap Exec! If I ever move back to Vancouver (other side of the border), we will definately have to speak about building up my collection with some of your baby jungles! Some of the best i've seen! Love the Rainbow as well, always been my favorite boa. Aw, and the Burmese is pretty hot too! Dang, I'm just gonna move in!

FOR SURE!!! We don't breed a whole lot, but if you ever move back to N.America, and if we have offspring available....I will for sure hook you up...no questions asked...;)

Hell no! keep going! Wow! that is a mighty fine collection of herps you have there! And thanx a heap for sharing. It'd be nice to be able to have a few more options other than our natives but i understand :(. One of the most stunning jungles i've ever seen, no idea of the locale though.

PS any more pics of them Boas?

I have LOTS of Boa Constrictor pics, we used to really be into boas before making the transition to just pythons...I have TONS of old pics of all kinds of Locale Specific BCI. I will post them later for ya...:D

mate your jungles are almost as good as mine so i have to ask , did you get them from one of your (US) 5 top end breeders/sellers or are thay from random breeders ??
well done once again , can you please post some more pics of your breeders (pythons)
cheers , im having a beer for you right now

Thanks...I wouldn't say mine is better than any Australian Jungle, you guys produce some AWSOME Jungles....and many times with locality data on them as well....can't beat that...

As far as mine comming from "Top 5 Breeders".....I actually try and support the little breeders..., while I do have one from what might be considered "Top 5" but I bought it second hand....I try and support the little guys as much as I can...... I just like supporting people who do it for the passion of the species...and not just to make money....AND if you look hard enough...many times these "Littler breeders" have better pairings than the "Top 5" people do....Not saying the "Top 5" don't do it for the passion....just saying...there are lots of people that fly under the "Radar" here in the US that have awsome jungles...and are not "Top 5" breeders....While it might be cool to say you got this jungle from bla..bla..bla....with jungles its really a crap shoot...you never know how they are going to turn out....I let the individual snake do the talking for the breeders...I don't buy a Jungle cause it came from so and so....

Not trying to knock the big breeders here in the US....they do produce some nice stuff, I just have always chosen to support the smaller breeders...and so far....I have gotten some REALLY nice stuff from them...and been VERY happy with them....ESPECIALLY when it comes to jungles...you can pay TOP dollar for a Jungle hatchling from a "Top 5" breeder, and have it not turn out at all....I have seen it...Jungles are a crap shoot.....I have found that often times you have to just roll the dice and see how they turn out.....But thats kinda of the cool part of Jungles....you never know....;)

Bad thread. Bad Bad Bad Bad thread. I am ment to be sleeping, not looking at these awsome creatures. I signed off and then thought, ah I just have a gander at this.....Big mistake. So I am logging back on just to say how bad this thread is for keeping me up longer and so I can find it another time in my stats to see the "old" boa collection or whatever else you have stashed away to keep us Aussies wondering why cant snakes just be a worldwide thing so we can all have 400 different species in our back yards.

Incredible pics, fantastic collection, keep posting, by for now:D:D:D

I actually try and support the little breeders..., while I do have one from what might be considered "Top 5" but I bought it second hand....I try and support the little guys as much as I can...... I just like supporting people who do it for the passion of the species...and not just to make money....AND if you
Not trying to knock the big breeders here in the US....they do produce some nice stuff, I just have always chosen to support the smaller breeders...and so far....I have gotten some REALLY nice stuff from them...and been VERY happy with them....ESPECIALLY when it comes to jungles...you can pay TOP dollar for a Jungle hatchling from a "Top 5" breeder, and have it not turn out at all....I have seen it...Jungles are a crap shoot.....I have found that often times you have to just roll the dice and see how they turn out.....But thats kinda of the cool part of Jungles....you never know....;)

spot on , we have one big breeding company here in NSW and most of what thay sell is avarage or below . all of my pythons come from small breeders and friends, more pics please .

I cant wait any longer for more boa pics. lol. POST POST POST

Cameron

They are designer snakes from "US snake cage" locale, probably has the natural heritage value of a domestic rat... It does look quite nice though.

They are designer snakes from "US snake cage" locale, probably has the natural heritage value of a domestic rat... It does look quite nice though.

He already knows what it is. If you read the original post properly you will see that he was asking what locale it 'resembled'. I am quite confident that Executive Reptiles is not looking for anything other than an opinion. Neither was there any question about its natural heritage value.

Mate, you have some cracking snakes!

You would love a trip to North Qld to see Jungles in the wild, as well as Scrubbies, Carpets and if you're lucky, a GTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back