Heres the better new video of my reptile room!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dougie210,

nice video! i like your beared dragons im hoping to get a female this year for me male

Good Luck with those eggs, hope they all hatch for you Chris.Nice video too, i should try and make one :D

yeah good stuff.......i really liked it.

whats next on your shopping list?

That's good Dougie, but some constructive criticism? Don't be offended....just trying to help.....

Try using a tripod so the camera doesn't jump around so much. If you don't have one get someone to hold on to the camera for you.
Have everything lined up so that you can access it easier, that way you can display it in more of a documentary style (Steve Irwin like).
You could then do lots of little documentaries on different things, for example one day you could do one focused on pogona minor minor, next one would be all about the antaresia stimsoni, etc. You could cover where they are found, how they are sexed, what they eat and individual care requirements. Sort of like a youtube care sheet with you in the starring role.
Maybe get yourself a catch cry as well, either a quote that you say at the end each time or a name that you use.
When you get them to a professional quality (as best as you can for 14 years old) you can send them to places like the Prth Zoo and Australia Zoo etc. You never know what doors it may open for you.
I can see a budding career in the herp industry in the making here...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back