Trampoline

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs I

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Deceided to buy the kids a new trampoline, didnt quite realise how big 15ft was !!

Its awesome 2 adults can easily jump around on this beauty.

At a cost around $400 what a bargain !!

So much fun....

Mrs I

xxx

Attachments

• DSCF3014.JPG
    DSCF3014.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCF3015.JPG
    DSCF3015.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 110
wow I love my trampoline when I was a kid, they are great fun - and like you said thats a beauty!

I loved mine too... I need a new one but would prefer spending the money for one on herps :lol:

LOL 15 ft is massive! we have an 8ft one and that uses up plenty of space!

These new-style ones with the safety nets are sooooo good! No more broken arms or concussions like when I was a kid!

Also, the kids can use them for so much longer - Our daughter got her trampoline just before she turned 3 and has used it regularly for nearly a year now, whereas there is no way you would let a toddler on the old-style ones with no sides and exposed springs! It has done wonders for her motor skills and its great exercise for them.

Came with the outer net.

Was fairly easy to put together, its funny when you go out there and say right kids off, adults turn...

*mrillusion cries* i hate u all have had a trompline and ive never had one waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Trampolines are soooo fun. I want the gym trampolines. there sooo pounchy. On them i can do a triple backflip.

Is it sad that Im 30 and would love a trampoline??? (For some reason I cant convince my OH to get me one!!!) I used to spend hours upon hours when I was a kid bouncing on ours. Im more worried now that the neighbours would think I was weird.... lol (they know we dont have any kids)

Cheers

i had a trompoline wen i was a kid(when they didnt invent the nets) and broke my right arm three times, my laft twice, my nose and jumped off the trampoline one day crossed my legs in the air and landed on my bum with my legs crossed. lucky i didnt end up in a wheelchair, although i have severe scoliosis now. hmmm the good old days lol..about time they invented the net, the amount of times i got my leg caught in the springs is too many.

Lucky kids and you!!!
I've never owned a trampoline, although i have to admit i'd be breaking bones and doing backfl.ips if i did :oops:
I really want one now :D And i would spend more time outdoors with the reptiles!

Santa will be bringing one of those in his sack for us, umm i mean our kids!! cant wait we have a 14ft one coming.

i LOVE trampolines!!
Our old neighbours had one as well and their kids went to school with my sister so we would put them both on different sides of the fence and go flying back and fowards. It all ended when one of their kids misjudged and broke their leg. Terribly unfair but life goes on.
I need to get one now.

I have a trampoline..... but my dog likes to use it as a scratch/chew toy :lol:
And I'm not really going to argue with a 70kg English Mastiff :shock::lol:

But we use to LOVE jumping on it (Until we got bored and the dog took over)

hahah just picturing you on a pogo stick pissed fester! lol classic! i'd pay to see that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back