What's your age?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your age?

• Under 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10 - 15

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • 16 - 20

Votes: 82 22.2%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 66 17.9%
  • 26 - 30

Votes: 62 16.8%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 80 21.7%
  • 41 - 60

Votes: 41 11.1%
  • Over 60

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vaguely remember being 21 - a LONG time ago ;)

Looking back, I wish I could be about 35 again. Still young enough to do anything you desire, yet old enough to be respected in a highly competitive work environment.

Yeah, i think i can remember 21! Ummm 35 would be great again!:lol: But I still get out the bush for a look around!! ;) I'm happy.

16, what a wonderful age, so much to learn but u just can't be stuffed unless ur interested... i no more about reptiles then the maths test i got on friday and the essay i have to write for english, (if only it was about reptiles!)

21 too...

for all you newbies, just remember that this is a forum is a good eduacional tool, and everyone (i hope!) is out to help you.

BUT, at the end of the day, it is only people expressing their opinions on a topic.

these may be correct/incorrect...and if you are new, there is no way of knowing.. just make sure you souce your information from a range of places, and question everything you read (yes, people can write books with incorrect information too) .

sorry for preaching, uni habits getting to me again.... sorry folk.. n happy herping :)

This little black duck is 'somewhere between thirty and me expiry date'!!!!!!!
ANd for all of you here who are paranoid about hitting milestines in your ages, remember this.....
"Don't ever worry about getting old, because there's some of us who won't get the chance to
........now there's something to ponder!!

i am 13.
had reptiles under my own name since i was 10.

i'm 16, but i dont wanna leave school and work full time and buy a car or house, why cant i just be like peter pan ? i dont want to grow up, dont like the idea of having grey hairs. :cry:
but i want to have my own house and car and stuff, but school is more fun :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back