Trampoline

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our trampoline gets most use as a drying platform for herp tubs and other equipment.

Got this in an email today, this is why trampolines are so dangerous in Canada.......

Attachments

• ohdeer.jpg
    ohdeer.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 27
Trampolines are awesome. I broke my 2 baby front teeth as a kid becuase I climbed up our outdoor bbq area wood bbq chimney onto the roof anf jumped off it onto the tramp and my knees rebounded and hit my bottom jaw into my top and smashed my teeth lol. Anyone else remember the days of 2 people jumping on the tramp and when you landed at the same time one person would go shooting off to the side and you would helplessly kick in the air trying to avoid those springs directly under you lol. The net ruins the fun.

Me and mys sister used 2 jump at the same time to. I would always get my legs stuck in the springs. I hated getting shocks from touching the metal bits of it though.

I used to be quite a wizz on the pogo stick when I was a kid. Don't see them around now.

That's because the experts on child safety cant figure out a way of padding the spring and putting a protective cage around it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back