[SYDNEY] AHS Meeting this Wednesday 24th Sept.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't make it - working on Wednesday night. Damn!!!!!

:p

Hix

so im 99% going now does anyone meet up before hand? im finish work at 5 so will be in the city from then

Thanks for the reminder!

Should I bring cheap chocolate again?

a few of us go to the pub just down the road beforehand.

" As always, we'll be meeting up probably beforehand at the local pub, just down the road from the Museum, on the corner of William St and Yurong St."

Ill probably be there from 6. I also finish up in the city arround 5 so have time to kill.

Oh Hix, that's awful.. who will we talk about fudge and chilli with?
HAHA That was the most random conversation I've ever had.

" As always, we'll be meeting up probably beforehand at the local pub, just down the road from the Museum, on the corner of William St and Yurong St."

Ill probably be there from 6. I also finish up in the city arround 5 so have time to kill.
Myself and Hetty should be around early enough. We'll see what happens.

Anyone can give me a ring if they get lost, or want to meet up early.
0403 768 600

cool thanks

so im 99% going now does anyone meet up before hand? im finish work at 5 so will be in the city from then

Yay! I'll be finishing tafe at 5, so i will be in the city around 5:30, apprently they pub it up before hand. Should be fun.

boo, i cant go! :(
Not happy chris. Now who will keep me from being attacked on the way home? I mean.. I'm only 6.2ft :( so Vulnerable.:?

hehe, big huge scary me coulda protected you, but i have to be nurse to the boyfriend who got his hernia fixed yesterday,..!! :(

ur right, u look so vunerable,..!! :p

Myself and Hetty should be around early enough. We'll see what happens.

Anyone can give me a ring if they get lost, or want to meet up early.
0403 768 600

Er.. we'll be there at six too. That's nice and easy :)

Jason how could you! :shock: Looking forward to meeting you guys if i end up commming.

im in Gordon so ill be able to catch the train to station outside Hyde park or something but how long does it take to get from Gordon to hide park by train fastest way

and what time does it go till
The meeting finishes around 9pm (am I correct? All I can think about is alcohol at that time).
But we all head to the pub till after 11pm.

im in Gordon so ill be able to catch the train to station outside Hyde park or something but how long does it take to get from Gordon to hide park by train fastest way
Pretty easy actually.

LINKY
Leave 5:56 arrive 6:37pm
Leave 6:10 arrive 6:51
Leave 6:25 arrive 7:06
Leave 6:33 arrive 7:14

*EDIT* That was for arriving at Town Hall. It's dead easy to walk from Town Hall.
Googe Maps from Town Hall station

Gordon is on the North Shore line, but Museum is on separate lines.
It'll be a pain to try and get a train to Museum station.
It's a 700m walk from TownHall, you won't save anything by going to Museum.

If you need to be met at one of the stations, give me a ring 0403 768 600. And I can walk you back and make sure you get on a train after the meeting too.
Safety first :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back