gecko breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

levis04

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
got a few good pics over the last few days, the gexs have been busy.
post up ya pics guys love to see more. will add more later!

P1000683.jpg

P1000685.jpg

P1000522.jpg

P1000713.jpg

P1000707.jpg

OOOO-EERRRRR!!! That lot made me blush :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Great pics again levis 04

Wish my asper would hurry up and drop

nice pics, I thought my thick tail was gravid, just turned out it was because the female was eating to many crickets, looked like white lumps in the stomach. any tips to get em to breed, have heard them before but the male is smaller so the female always gets away from the male :)

The male looks like a stunner!!! I like the yellows! Most on my pilbs are pinks or oranges.

Mate, if she has white lumps in her, they probably are eggs. In the briefest format, to breed them, spray with water every second day (20 seconds), add crickets, add nest box and wait. I am sure other people have written a care sheet on them if you do search on this forum.

good times eh? I have 7 sp of gex cooking atm, checking every morning.......no rest for the wicked... hope I don't miss the patternless like I did last year eh?

Dont you dare miss them jason L!!

I can't even tell you how jealous I am right now, seeing my laev girl lay and my favourite pilb on the job!

Ah well best of luck, I hope you get lots of awesome hatchies from them all.

Mate you have some stunners! Are them last ones Laevissimus? and whats the third pic in the first lot?

cheers guys, the third pic are asper.
i have more pics comming soon feel free to post guys!

Awesome gex levis04,
Those last ones look incredible :)
Cheers
Adam.

Brilliant laevissimus, they're gorgeous! Well done for getting the good results with them :)

the latest clutch of cornutus to hatch, and i've got two lots of eggs from this castelnaui and one clutch from her sister cooking.

Attachments

• IMG_0818r.jpg
    IMG_0818r.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0829r.jpg
    IMG_0829r.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0830r.jpg
    IMG_0830r.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.