Hangover Finalists 2008!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Out the Back of Queensland and a bit more
Hangover Finalists 2008!

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 200
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 212
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 245
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 183
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 188
I highly doubt all of those are "hangovers" - more like narcolepsy for some of those older dudes. I know a guy who drove off the Dorrigo mountain due to his narcolepsy. They just fall asleep anywhere.

Some pretty funny pics none the less :lol: - the car vomit one is gross!

In the second lot of pics i think the last one is pretty funny he even broke the toilet haha and you can see some blood coming from his face.

It's sometimes a bit of a surprise to find out where you ended up after a big night, but they're gold!

i woke my mate up last nite wen he passed out on the bathroom floor in his undies.

one of my mates fell asleep on top of his cup of coffee ....he slept with the cup in the middle of his back all night and woke up and still had half a cup left but a well dented cup ring in his back....... .it was a classic ........

The poor car!!

Right no more drunks in my car. Not having that happen, imagine the cleaning and the smell would never come out!

ew ew ew

Picture 3 - I think i have been in the situation before. I just cant do the splits like her.

Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back