Journey To The Center Of The Earth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
Well it today was your typical lazy sunday afternoon. ( There Maybe Spoilers. )

So i thought I'd get up some strength and go to the center of the earth!.

well it wasnt much of a journey...the thought of a world inside a world was what intrigued me to see this movie.. but in the end was a bit of a let down.. but was good also...

i dont want to say to much incase people are wanting to see the movie.

3/5 Star rating

Again Your Thoughts And Rating :D

Cheers,

CJ

have you seen the 1960 original? haven't seen this version yet, but i liked the original

hmm interesting.. we really really wanted to go see it when it came out. but not sure. have heard it aint that good.
and after brendan fraisers flop of the mummy 3...well.........

if you like the concept of a world inside a world read HG Wells' 'First Men in the Moon'.

how was Brendan Fraser in this one?

I went and seen it on Friday... It wasn't that great at all.
One thing I couldn't stand were the TERRIBLE cliché jokes... Sooo much face-palming, haha and the end was one epic face-palm.

That being said, kids would enjoy it (I'm a huge fan of kiddie movies but this was just crap IMO).

If you're thinking about watching it I'd save my money and go see Eagle Eye, now that's an awesome movie

Oh by the way, face palm =
facepalm.jpg

I went and seen it on Friday... It wasn't that great at all.
One thing I couldn't stand were the TERRIBLE cliché jokes... Sooo much face-palming, haha and the end was one epic face-palm.

That being said, kids would enjoy it (I'm a huge fan of kiddie movies but this was just crap IMO).

If you're thinking about watching it I'd save my money and go see Eagle Eye, now that's an awesome movie

Oh by the way, face palm =
facepalm.jpg

You didn't post it :(

facepalm.jpg

have you seen the 1960 original? haven't seen this version yet, but i liked the original

The original was much better, even for it's day, with the lack of technology, it stands above the new version. This recent one just seems rather sipid in comparison.

I'm not going to watch it, the original is just fine. Poseidon was on TV the other night so I decided to give it a chance...what a waste!

If it aint broke, don't remake it!!

Family wants to see a movie and we were thinking of seeing Journey - may have to reconsider. My daughter wants to see the Chihuahua movie (shudder!). We've already seen Wall-E (yawn). Not a great bunch of selections for family viewing at the moment.

i'va seen the original thats good but i havn't this seen this one so i can't compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back