Quokka!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenman

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that i think quokkas are like the most awesome animals in teh world and stuff.... they even beat most reptiles. They has the cute little faces and the little pudgy bodies and every thing... and like every thing is awesome and cute and stuff... accept their tail... it looks kinda retarded...
the one at the ed centre at Taronga is awesome to... its like fully hand raised and just like a puppy...... u come into the enclosure it hops up to you, wags its tails and waits for a pat... then it follows you around while you clean up and tries to nibble on the broom... and when your sunning the lizards they come up and are like hmmm wth are they and starts sniffing them then the lizards lick it and it runs away and hides be hind your legs :p

But yeah sorry just wanted to let you know what I thought about them....
Also is there any way of getting one as a pet.... I doubt there is but you never know there might be some way :p

Thanks for listening to my ramblings :p

Beat most reptiles :shock:

Don't you mean beat most reptile foods, their full of nutrients and stuff :p

Scorps

Just wanted to let you know that i think quokkas are like the most awesome animals in teh world and stuff.... they even beat most reptiles. They has the cute little faces and the little pudgy bodies and every thing... and like every thing is awesome and cute and stuff... accept their tail... it looks kinda retarded...
the one at the ed centre at Taronga is awesome to... its like fully hand raised and just like a puppy...... u come into the enclosure it hops up to you, wags its tails and waits for a pat... then it follows you around while you clean up and tries to nibble on the broom... and when your sunning the lizards they come up and are like hmmm wth are they and starts sniffing them then the lizards lick it and it runs away and hides be hind your legs :p

But yeah sorry just wanted to let you know what I thought about them....
Also is there any way of getting one as a pet.... I doubt there is but you never know there might be some way :p

Thanks for listening to my ramblings :p

+1 for Quokka

*They eat their own faeces
*There's a unit in the new OPAL reactor named after this animal due to the above point :D

This quokka you work with - his names not Pugsly, is it?

:p

Hix

Couldn't agree more with the over sized rat comment, their disease ridden rodents that are only found on one island for a reason - to stay there and not annoy anyone else

*shudders*

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked my friend on MSN while reading the first post, and she sent me a googleimages search with pictures of them. Her comment was... "It looks like a kangaroo that got confused and mated with a racoon".

I'm somewhat against kangaroos and koalas (awful things), but I'm indifferent to this.

chickenman, you've got to remember that this is a reptile forum. Thus, it's generally not a good idea to say that something with fur, buck teeth and the size of a reptile- prey item is "better" than a reptile. Lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back