Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok 6 snakes , 3 cats , 1 dog and 4 frogs and crickets and rats think thats it

1 dog, 1 cockatiel, 1 goldfish, 1 clownfish, 2 seahorse, 2 geckos, 2 bearded dragons and 2 turtles.

7 beardies,5blueys,4ewd,3turts,1jacky dragon,1shingleback,1goldfish and 1 dog

spencers, mertents, ackies, beardys, tawnys, peninsulas, whites skinks, turtles, murray darlings, blueys, netteds, ewds, indian ringnecks, budgies, cockatiels, sugar gliders, squirrel gliders, chooks, goose, dog, cats, bird eating spider, hopping mice, bunny

1 bredli, 1 coastal, 2 bluetounges, 3 tarantulas, 2 thick tailed geckoes, loads of scorpions

I prolly has the most fish here :D
Ohhh i dont know about that. I have a few thousand at least atm and more on the way. At i guess i would say somewhere between 2000 and 4000 fish atm.

As for birds god i dont know how many i have of them either. Probably 50 or so of mixed species.

21 snakes

Cameron

at the moment i have 2 dogs, 4 cats, lots of birds and fish, 3 snakes, 2 breadies and a hell of a lot of eggs

a dog a cat and a bird. soon to get a python :)

wish I had more haha.

nope, clean them out twice a week, about 80% of that is babies, most of my females have a litter at the moment.

You must have a massive cage fpr them, we had 2 rats at once stage and she had babies and omg the smell was unbareable, i was cleaning the cage out every second day (at the end every day) and it was too much for me...

So Overall, the amount of animals you all house.. my next question is how big are you houses/land!!!! Quite a good collectoin you all have there :)

Oh and for the record kids and husbands/partners are totally counted too! :p

pewww lol do they stink? had one rat and OMG smelly little thing!

No worse than gliders huni :p

4 pythons *Aspidites*, 2 colubrids GTS, 12 beardies :rolleyes: lol, 2 salmon catfish, 3 dogs, 2 birds, 30 goldfish (food), 2 sthrn angle headed dragons, 1 frilly, 1 frog, 1 fresh water croc, 1 U.Milii, 1 ewd, 3 gwd, & fingers crossed soon a whole bunch of baby beardies

Ohh & like 60 day old chics & 10-20 rats in the freezer (if that counts) :p

1Dog 'Bonnie'-Kelpie x Border Collie, twenty-something (lost count) Zebra Finches, 5 Bengalese Finches, 4 Canaries, 2 European Goldfinches, 2 Peachface Lovebirds, 4 Goldfish, 2 Chooks..& 'Snakey' a 8mth old MD Carpet Python!!!

I also have some wildbirds that I supplimentary feed and count as my own in the 'great big aviary' that is the wild...4 Topknot doves, 4 or more Barbary Doves and two Spotted Indian Turtledoves and 'Duckles' the Blackduck drake that I raised from an abandoned egg and he flew away to join the others at the local wetland but returns every so often to 'keep in touch'. Not to forget 'Bluey' our resident Bluetongue Lizard, but he won't let me near him.

I still think Lana wins!!!!

Wow, what did you start Jodz, lmao

I have a pug, 1 ragdoll, another cat, 3 frogs, 1 fighting fish, blue tongue lizard

Hoping to ADD MORE SOON, :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back