Sad Loss Tonight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like she had a good run, sucks to loose her though. I bet you would have been heaps attached to her seeing as you had her for so long.
All the best
Denver

Very sorry to hear it Bigguy. She must have been ripe old age? Dear old thing, she is young again now, and watching over you.

thats too bad Bob. it's a big kick in the guts when you loose an animal you have had for so long.

you said you got her as a mature adult, just wondering if you know exactly how old she was?

Sorry to hear that . must have been hard to take after such a long time .
would also like to know how old she was .
cheers Ron

A sad farewell to such a grand old lady, she would have to be the most loved snake, getting to that age!!!! Condolences bigguy, It's never easy to lose someone you've known so long, and loved so dearly. RIP to your wonderful girl. (ever read 'The Rainbow Bridge"? Now might be a good time bigguy). - google it, you will find it

Thanks for that guys. She would have easily been 30+ years of age. She was origionally a wild adult caught from Darwin. Kevin had her for quite some years before I aquired her.

She had eggs in 2006, but they were all infertile. After that clutch she just never seemed the same, and even though she was eating well she was slowly loosing weight . When she finally passed away I was expecting it. I knrew she would go, I just did not know when. Still its upsetting when it happens.

My condolences Bob,

it's always sad to lose a pet.

take it easy.

always sad to hear of such a loss at least her bloodline lives on such a good legacy to leave behind

RIP

sorry to hear about your loss a good olive is hard to beat

dan

How about sharing a photo of the old girl?

I've always wondered how many people have had an animal die of old age in their care...well there you go.

Deepest sympathies. Its hard to say goodbye to one who was a cherished part of the family.

Smile, knowing that she has left behind many young pythons to continue her legacy.

Sorry for your loss :cry: But she will continue to live on in all those beautiful babies of hers. Sincere condolences. RIP.

sorry about the loss but what kife she must of had what to get an olive python one day it may be decendences of her

i am sorry to hear tht mate, i kno wot it is like to lose such a great python:( RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back