Violent Break and Enter at the Alice Springs Reptile Centre

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a little **** hole! if that was my reptile center i wouldn't care if he couldn't be charged i would punch his head in! what a little turd!
someone so young is usually upset to see animals die and to do stuff like that...animal lover or not...but that is just hhorrible!

It's disgusting...

My first question is... WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?!

"One CCTV image shows him with a big smile on his face as he watches the saltie splash around its pool as it attacks a northern blue tongue lizard."

:shock: hmm sounds like the making of a serial killer to me :evil:

"Police spoke to the boy and his mother yesterday.
They could not press charges because legally he is too young below the age of legal responsibility."

:shock::evil: WHAT THE HELL!! Stuff the "Legal" responsibility age...... this kid is the making of a bloody serial killer! I hope the police come to their senses and relise this!

Ok, thats my vent...... anyone else feel the same way..?

Hmmmm so security is tight there..............not..... how the hell did the brat get in there. I bet the parents would be very vocal if he had been bitten by the croc........

Hmmmm so security is tight there..............not..... how the hell did the brat get in there. I bet the parents would be very vocal if he had been bitten by the croc........

it was daytime when he did it as well like how could they not catch him right away:shock::shock::shock:

I have a 7 year old daughter. I look at her and couldn't imagine her doing anything like that. I just find it hard to beleive that the kid would have thought of doing that on his own. How did he get in, and I reckon someone had to have put the thought in his head - perhaps older ppl knowing he'd be too young to be charged, bribed him with lollies. I just can't get my head around that. If he is under the legal age of responsibility then they should be charging the parents, and hope they are investigating the possibility that someone else was involved with instructing the kid.

Either that or his parents are no better, and the kid will not change as he grows up.

are they gonna put the little a-hole down?

hes gonna turn into a serial killer,....!!

if they cant charge the kid they should charge the parents.

someone has to take responsibility,...!!

He said the boy was lucky he did not also become Terry's dinner.

"The croc could have easily taken him from the landing he was standing on,'' he said.
"If he slipped and fell in he would have been gone.''

i would happily give him a helping push in!! lil poop deserves it!

man i woulda laughed my a$$ off if he'd fallen in,..if i was there i would have given him a little nugde,....

what is the world coming to, but seriously if we look around us and look at the parents A LOT don't care what their kids do.

When i worked at a pet shop one kid walked up to a cage with a hand raised parrot ans started banging on it and screaming at the bird, I told him to stop doing that and move away from the cage after which the paretn walked up, asked me what my problem was and told me that the bird should be used to it! :shock: :shock: :shock: I could not believe it. Some people are just ignorant and don't care.

This boy should have received punishment that's for sure, obviously if they can't charge him the law is not up to scratch with our times.

okay if he is too young jail the parents! - but some one has to take responsability.

:shock: hmm sounds like the making of a serial killer to me :evil:
(sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo true)

This is desturbing - cold - calculated and malicious

are they gonna put the little a-hole down?

hes gonna turn into a serial killer,....!!

I wonder if he does. I mean, we're talking about a 7 yr old kid. If he enjoys such violence now, what is he going to be like as he gets older. His mentality needs to be assessed NOW. Perhaps he is seeing violence in his home. Something had to provoke such behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back