Darwin Pic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Here is a pic of a young darwin python,
Not only is she a sweety, she is a full albino het.
Ive been considering selling her, until I took the pics! :)
I might have to chase an albino male for her instead,
Cheers
Adam.

- hope ya like her Tom. :)

Attachments

• zIMG_5521a.jpg
    zIMG_5521a.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 256
Shotgun if you do sell! But I can certainly see why you wouldn't want to. Amazing colours there, nice and light.

I would be keeping that one Ad.
The stripe on the 1st 1/4 of her body is awsome, as well as stunning colouring.

But if you do decide to sell, I may have to arm wrestle Disasterpiece for the right to buy LMAO.

Very nice, is that the one you bought? Weren't you buying a darwin from up north? :)

Very very nice indeed,ive got 2 girls and just this morning i received a male from Wokka,which is awesome,nice and healthy,great colours,they are so underestimated,i love them.....

Ad, i'd be more than happy to have her if you insisted on it ;)- but matey, you need a good swift kick to the head if you sell her, you will absolutely regret it. :):):):):):)

Get a boyfriend for her instead mate, and what a lovely little snake. Well Done!

very nice looking darwin adam :D I love the look and the colours of jungles and darwins.

More proof of what an underestimated python Darwins are . l have bred some very lght golden beauties and have another clutch now . l love them .

Thanks for the comments,
Yeah Id be mad to sell her, :)
I will have to find an albino male, she is a nice std as a contrast,
Cheers
Adam

Attachments

• zIMG_5525a.jpg
    zIMG_5525a.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 66
Adam those photos dont do her any justice.
i have seen her in the flesh and she is GORGEOUS. i will have to take some decent photos for you when i come around.
mel :D:D
p.s make sure u keep her, i have dibs on first baby :D:D:D:D

Nice darwin ad,
Just a question what should 100% hets for albino be selling for this season?
Ally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back