Townsville People - Hot Shoe Shuffle!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clairebear

Reaction score
Hey Townsvillians (and those from surrounding areas!)

If you're bored from the 8 - 11th of October, you should come and see 'Hot Shoe Shuffle' which is on at the Civic Theatre in Townsville. It should be REALLY good and i'm the Orchestral Director for it, so that's even better :D!!!

It is a tap dancing musical, and is just a lot of fun! The band and I are on stage for the last part of the show, and so you'll get to see me wave my flashy stick around!!!! :lol:

I'm very excited about it (and very tired as well from all the rehearsing), and this is an NQOMT production, so it's of a VERY high standard.

So if you do come along, come and find me afterwards. I'll be the one at the bar....!

Cheers! I'm pretty excited about it. It's the 21st pit orchestra i will have done, and my first as the orchestral director.

Good luck with it, I remember when I used to tread the boards (not dancing though!!), was some of the best times I ever had!!! AND the best laughs!!!! as they say in the theatre..... break a leg!!!!!

SHUFFLING! :shock: Weeeeeeee! have fun =)

I was waiting for the shuffling part lol. I use to shuffle well i tried to.

Well it's 2 nights till we open.. just got home from rehearsal... you should see how they're doing my hair... oh my GOD it's so cool!!! And so Pride and Prejudice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back