Slateman is back. LOL.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Hi All
I would like to announce that by this time I am on the plane flying back from Korea.
I have been on holidays around the world for past 3.5 months and would like to thank for excellent job done by APS moderators.

Thank you Garthfay, Hix, Grebo, Neil.

I will be able to take better care about this site again.

you were gone? LOL nah that sounds like fun, would love to see pics of your holiday, did u learn to speak korean?

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! slatey's back!!! LOL

ok ok guys now we gotta behave... (sorta) lol

Nat ;)

Who are you? did someone miss you???

waw lol

If $10 allows you to sell hundreds of dollars worth ( or more ) of reptiles you have for sale, then to me its completely worth it.

Considering the traffic this site has it's just as good for advertising as HerpTrader (which is $10 PER AD ) or RDU.

Welcome back slatey. Hope you had a good time. ;)

[whatever.... seen that site, its got nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
You were gone? Gee, you miss out on all sorts of things when you don't come on often.
Welcome back anyway. Hope to see some pictures, if you have any.

Hi All
I would like to announce that by this time I am on the plane flying back from Korea.
I have been on holidays around the world for past 3.5 months and would like to thank for excellent job done by APS moderators.

Thank you Garthfay, Hix, Grebo, Neil.

I will be able to take better care about this site again.

Who are you ??????????:shock::shock:
Ahh, thats right, your numero uno :D

Thanks for welcoming me. I am packing my laptop in the minute and going to board the plane now.

By the way people who are calling me mate or buddy. This is not cool on APS. lol
You can be attacked by some others (well ......majority) who have different opinion.

If people are nice to me, I can get confused. usually I am called..... Nazi, :D;)

Thanks again for welcome messages, I am back in Sydney in 10 hours now.

Geez sorry to throw you off there Slatey, old mate lolololololol

Thanks for welcoming me. I am packing my laptop in the minute and going to board the plane now.

By the way people who are calling me mate or buddy. This is not cool on APS. lol
You can be attacked by some others (well ......majority) who have different opinion.

If people are nice to me, I can get confused. usually I am called..... Nazi, :D;)

Thanks again for welcome messages, I am back in Sydney in 10 hours now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back