Is this a controversial flag of Australia?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smartie pants! :D Anyway, I'm not being smart about it and neither should you, but racism doesn't have to be about race. It's the idea of one group of people thinking they are better than another group. It's a form of racism, and most things that are targetted towards the U.S just so happens to be racist IMHO. It's not rocket science.

It doesn't and shouldn't allow me to be racist simply because I'm targetting another whitey in another country ;) So I can openly come out and say I hate Poms, they all smell and all germans are nazi pigs. Hmmm I don't think so 8) It's racism. You bag the U.S, it's being racist.

It's all political correctness these days and it makes me sick to the core. It's stooopid!

hahahaha pwned!

:lol: Shut up Becs, don't encourage him :D

Smartie pants! :D Anyway, I'm not being smart about it and neither should you, but racism doesn't have to be about race. It's the idea of one group of people thinking they are better than another group. It's a form of racism, and most things that are targetted towards the U.S just so happens to be racist IMHO. It's not rocket science.

It doesn't and shouldn't allow me to be racist simply because I'm targetting another whitey in another country ;) So I can openly come out and say I hate Poms, they all smell and all germans are nazi pigs. Hmmm I don't think so 8) It's racism. You bag the U.S, it's being racist.

It's all political correctness these days and it makes me sick to the core. It's stooopid!

Hahaha :p i know, i'm just bored and have nothing better to do so i'm trolling :D.

:lol: Shut up Becs, don't encourage him :D
equality.jpg

Now why would i do a thing like that :lol: *adds more wood to the already burning fire* *whistles*

thThatsRacist.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Given you're having a go, but I just saw a story on A Current Affair, where a neighbour complained to Council about someone's Aussie flag in their front yard, and described it (according to ACA) as 'Offensive'.

That really irks me. If that's true, they should be dragged to the international airport and ejected from this great country.

What was offensive about the flag?

I was just in a small town called Sapphire where at the end of a small road a house was proudly flying the Australian flag... but... ummm... It was in absolute tatters... tough it did look cool.

But then yet again you don't have chilly bins and jandals and nor does America!

Oh no, one of those semi-literate Kiwi bashings coming up...

Aren't you a teacher Slim6y? Oh...a North Queenslander :rolleyes:

sweet golly :D

Given you're having a go, but I just saw a story on A Current Affair, where a neighbour complained to Council about someone's Aussie flag in their front yard, and described it (according to ACA) as 'Offensive'.

That really irks me. If that's true, they should be dragged to the international airport and ejected from this great country.

Sadly it is the way western countrie's are becoming. there was an incident in the UK recently where a council or something refused to do something to do with wounded war veteran's, due to fear of offending muslim's. whereas if you went to one of their countrie's and opposed something like that you would be killed:? and that sheik el hileily (spelling?) incident here why was he not deported? there seem's to be extreme double standard's sadly, and unless the government is going to come down hard on these issue's it will continue to happen.

and that sheik el hileily (spelling?) incident here why was he not deported? there seem's to be extreme double standard's sadly, and unless the government is going to come down hard on these issue's it will continue to happen.

I saw some of a show on him the other night, he needs a psychiotrist urgently, or an abortion :lol:

It's funny how some patriot has to take down his australian flag because it's offencive yet no man or woman is forced to shed their turbans and there is no hesitation to allow people to start building some temple that never seem to be finished, and they always seem to be on the main roads right in plain sight. How come we have to be so accepting to people who aren't accepting back? However, it is only the extremists, I know a lot of good muslim people, it's a pitty there are some who make us build this rage up against them. Moose. It wouldn't be racists, I think descriminating against a counrties/states people is simply discrimination. Slim, Australian soldiers only go out on peace keeping missions, not just the NZ soldiers who probably wouldn't go if they didn't have Aussie soldiers there. Did you know Australian SAS were the first military into Iraq? They intercepted a bus load of taliban soon after arriving, disarmed the taliban soldiers then let them go on their merry way as they weren't there to execute or imprision, simply keep the peace. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back