Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm certain he's in Australia, he has womas from people on this site :p

Sorong gtp

NO l am not in the USA l am here in QUEENSLAND at least the last time l looked l was "SWAMPIE" on this site can vouch for me ....WR

awesome looking python very jealous do you have a suitable mate for her in the future

Sorong [gtp] mate

yes l have a male [unrelated] almost identical....WR

are these 'sorong' GTP's pure aust lines?? or are they imports

i must say i love the blue but have not seen this before in australia

My understanding is that the grandparents were wild caught from Sorong and were bred in Europe.
The parents were brought to Australia and declared under the NSW amnesty about 8 or so years ago, so I guess they might be a pure line.

Sorry, I'm easily confused....

basically the parents to this beauty were brought to aus before it was illegal to do so, because they were already here they were declared legal to stay.

So wouldn't there be a good chance this is one of/if not the only pure sorong GTP line in aus?

I'm keen, lol. Just need the cash... love the blue markings. Was this one a yellow juvie?

Stunning snake!

Sorong gtp

here she is as a juvie....WR...PS disasterpiece7.0 u r deadright in what you said....WR

Attachments

• ayu 040508.jpg
    ayu 040508.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 116
Very cool WR! I wasn't aware of any locality GTPs in OZ, besides the Iron Range animals. Do you have any lineage info on your similar looking male? You would be in a great position if your male was also a true Sorong. Nice project!

So with stunners like these around why the hoo ha over natives at the moment?

PS: Got any pics of the colour change WR?

gtp's

I really love the blue dorsal stripe on sorong gtp's and I am glad to see someone is keeping locale specific gtps pure

beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back