What instrument/s do you play?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i play the spoons.

nah i play guitar, got 3 acoustics and 2 electrics.

never thought about getting into a band, its not my thing.

I play the drums. Use to be in a band but other things have taken priority the past few years.

Heres an old picture of my beautiful drum kit

Attachments

• IMG_0719 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_0719 (Medium).JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 42
I play a mean Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater on the piano and I can blast out a very hip Baa Baa Black Sheep on the recorder.

:p:p:p

saxophone for 5 or6 yrs.
drums for 2 weeks! :D i love em!! have wanted to play them for about 5 years lol!
and a tiny bit of keyboard for 4 years.
and teaching myself some songs on guitar (most chords for a lot of them tho)

mattdadrma - awesome kit!!!!! what type of wood is in the drums? and what sizes are the tom-toms?

Flute,clarinet, saxophone, recorder, oboe, guitar, mouth organ,trumpet. Not much time for bands at the moment.

guitar 15 yrs, been in sevral bands, notingin last 5 yrs, gave up, mostly metal.probably start another in a few yrs, just covers though, playin a 72 sunburst gibon les paul custom , though a peavy 5150 slant cab and special 112 as head, boss gt4 effects processor .
rock on

guitar 15 yrs, been in sevral bands, notingin last 5 yrs, gave up, mostly metal.probably start another in a few yrs, just covers though, playin a 72 sunburst gibon les paul custom , though a peavy 5150 slant cab and special 112 as head, boss gt4 effects processor .
rock on

I hate you:lol:
Wanna swap for a '56 Strat? I bought it off a guy and the neck was gone, so bought a new neck from a fellow I know off an old '72 Tele...I made it work, even though it doesn't look right. Would swap it for a LP anyday *drools*

Got any flix?

I used to play lead guitar in a hard rock band around Brisbane about 15yrs ago (maybe longer???). Did just about every hotel who looked after original rock bands....and then a few Aussie Day festivals, Battle of the Bands Comps etc. Good fun....but don't have the time for it anymore. Sad but true :lol: I stopped when I got a hair cut :p

saxophone for 5 or6 yrs.
drums for 2 weeks! :D i love em!! have wanted to play them for about 5 years lol!
and a tiny bit of keyboard for 4 years.
and teaching myself some songs on guitar (most chords for a lot of them tho)

mattdadrma - awesome kit!!!!! what type of wood is in the drums? and what sizes are the tom-toms?

mate from looking at that picture i would say there standard fusion toms am i right ?? and the wood would probably be maple seeing as it is pearl they dont seem to change there wood much

oh and i play drums bass electric mostly drums ive been playing for about 7 years now since i was about 8 never stopped loving it dont really want a whole band thing never been my thing

I'm a Bass player , It's what I do for a living.

I have learnt over the past 10-11 years or so to play: Recorder, Guitar, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Keyboard/Piano, Alto and Tenor Saxophone, Flute.
I have messed around with a drum kit, learnt maybe 2 random beats lol, errr harmonica and accordian, tuba and the other one that is "related" but smaller (can't remember what its called as it was too long ago, but it starts with "U" i think :S) I can't remember what else I can play or have messed about with... BUT I can read music... and once I learn two consecutive notes, i.e. E & D or something, I can pretty much figure the rest out from there, and I will be playing random songs I know from other instruments within a day or 3. I have only ever been in a school band playing clarinet and tenor saxophone.

singer/guitarist for a living. Been playing guitar and singing for about 20 years. I also teach vocals and guitar and play a little bit of tenor saxophone.

Got too much gear to list (I own all my own PA, lighting gear and recording studio) but my main gigging axe is an ESP Horizon into an Ibanez TS808 Tubescreamer and a Mi Audio Tubezone stompbox, then into a Mesa/Boogie Studio 22 amp.

1 can of heinz baked beans 2 fried eggs with a little cabbage on the side ..and I turn into the best TRUMPET player,for hours of entertainment ...(bring your own nose peg)

i can play the didg pretty well, oh and im dam good at playing the fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back