Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Den,
Yes very similar to the one pictured in the tub,also some of the clutchmates had clear chocolate brown banding.
I sold the entire clutch as I didn't have the room to grow anymore on.They are typical of what the line produces.I will have a couple of clutches this year that should produce animals with nice contrast and clear banding.

Evil Evil threads. How am I supposed to cure my herps when stuff like this keeps popping up. Keep em comming, no dont, I mean, oh I just want more snakes!:D:D:D

Hey Den,
Your post on page 2 of this thread. The 2nd & 3rd pics (B&Ws) are outstanding.
The partly striped BHP in the 3rd pic, is breath taking, Ive just stared at it for the last 10 minutes lol.

I dare say you held that one back ( I would have) :D
Your breeding some cracking animals Den.

I may have to sell off a Woma pair to make room for another BHP pair LMAO.

Andy, I actually sold 3 of the animals posted, the 3rd pic included. Should have more of them this season although most are already spoken for...
Ta mate, i'll flick you some pics when a few hatch.

Here's a couple of shots of a BHP bred by Denver. Sorry about the last shot but he just wont stay still, the orange under the chin has increased probably 400% since I got him as a juvenile last year.
DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0131-1.jpg

Thats a absolutely stunning bhp,i bet your defianately happy with that 1 boa,such awesome colouring and markings....I will have 2 start saving my pennys...

I have a few but that one is easily my favourite, the camera can't catch the true colours. Looking forward to getting a female for him this season. Start saving, it is well worth.

Ramsayi, they are some stunning looking bhps, awesome colour.

Disasterpiece, yeah I should have a few this season,

Keep posting pics Den, cant see enough of those beauties :)

a mate who's bhp female started losing pigment - totally different to the calico's though, she spat out a few xanthics, should be interesting when they breed, bring on the bhp morphs :)
Cheers
Adam.

Gee he is powering on Ash, a train track female for him this season! Still love his pattern!
Ad, I need to get the camera out again mate, all I have is old pics...

Here is Boa's boy straight out of the egg...He was a good sized hatchling!
straightoutoftheegg.jpg

This one would go well with Boa's, pitty it's a male also...We will pair him back to his mother next year with hopes of full train track marked offspring.
post-1.jpg

Den, he really is doing well. He was an absolute stunner as a hatchling and I reckon just as good now. Looking forward to seeing what you get out this season.

I agree mate, I love his colour and pattern! I also love what he may turn out like in the future...;)

Ta D, will chat to you soon mate. I'll send you a pic of what we discussed as soon as things are happening.

Roughly what price would i be looking at for something of BOA'S calibre, that looks sweet as, More importantly, are any similar snakes available this seaon?

We are definately going to purchase Queensland type BHP's, they appear to be lighter then the NT's and WA's. Just want to clarify, are "xanthics" black and white BHP's or lighter coloured snakes? Thanks in advance

my 2 QLD's i breed this season, i breed TrueBlues QLD's BHP's for him, 1st lot of eggs due to hatch around the end of this month to early next month.

Attachments

• IMG_2554.jpg
    IMG_2554.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 34
I think you mean axanthic, which basically means reduced or no yellow. Xanthic means more yellow. Both descriptions are fairly arbitrary really as you must compare it to an animal accepted as being 'average' or normal.

Anyone??? help would be appreciated

Roughly what price would i be looking at for something of BOA'S calibre, that looks sweet as, More importantly, are any similar snakes available this seaon?

Sorry Coop, I've just spotted your question. I'll pm you mate.

Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back