where to get plastic tanks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitey560

Reaction score
hi im after a tank for my marbled gecko and i was thinking of one of those plastic tanks with the clip on ventilated lids but cant find them anywhere.
does anybody know where i can find them.

ps: didn't really want to get them from a pet shop because they charge an arm and a leg.

Have you tried the Reject Shop or a $2 shop ?

dazza74, do you mean Sdaji? Why would you say that...?

If you mean containers similar to click clacks (for snakes), then you should get a container from Big W or Kmart. You'll have to drill holes into it, or use a smoldering iron.

Cheapy shops have them, we have them over here for $10 each for decent sized ones, if you cant find them in Melbourne let me know i could always send one or some over if you pay freight.

I use one of the clear 'plastic fishtanks' from Cheap as Chips. It has a clip on lid that has plently of ventilation and has a large hatch that you can open then click securely in place after. I posted pics in another thread, cant remember the name atm.

...Found it, its called "ClickClax" :D

Last edited:
Lol, whoops. It's a soldering iron, not SMOLDERING iron. How'd that "m" get in there... Thanks, Glider, for picking up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back