Bite pics!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ambah

Reaction score
It's not the best bite in the world, but it's a contribution :D

bitepic1.jpg

bitepic2.jpg

Wednesday back to eating.. with a drop of my blood on her!
bitepics4.jpg

After I pried her off me, she wiped the blood off her face onto her rat.. Charming
bitepics5.jpg

Worst part was yesterday I was bitten by one of my rats.. worse than any bite i've ever had! Once she's finished raising her current litter.. she's snake food! :|

dont rat bites cane! they got the most razor sharp teeth and i have scars on me from my rats ...my sons rat hung off my wrist and wouldnt let go i had to run it under a cold tap, before he let go .....after that everytime i wanted to clean out his cage i had to put him in the laundry cupboard and shut him in there so I could clean it ..i also had to wear welding gloves to pick the bugger up ...glad when he passed on, my son cried as it was his pet but i was laughing on the inside :) :) now any rat that gives me attitude is snake food REVENGE is wonderful......

The uni I went to had a really mellow mouse colony because any that bit were given to the guy who did brain research! Rat bites are awful. It's especially bad because they can open up a joint and cause infection. However, snake bites have more story value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back