Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
any body got any more?

i got 1

.............when you spend about 6months convincing your parents for 1 herp (I've done this)
after that it's easy to sneak a couple 10 or more in LOL

you know you are a herper when..........your wife thinks your having an affair but really you are just on this site or other herp related sites.

you know your a herper when your told "no more herps before christmas, then you bring home 2 more turtles, 3 snakes and have 3 more purchases lined up, all because "if i didnt get it now, i would have to pay double next year" "it was a real bargin" or my personal favorite "how can you say no to that face?"

you know when your a herper when u stop traffic during peak hour to move a snake or lizard from the road to stop it getting skittled.

you know you are a herper when..........your wife thinks your having an affair but really you are just on this site or other herp related sites.

So true.

I knew I was a herper when I started seeing herp hassels as an opportunity to learn and grow closer to your herps.
When you get upset because the only two bluey's you have seen on this stretch of road are here, and dead!:cry:
When small furry pets are affectionately refered to as "snake bait"
When you book a curbside hard refuse pick up and "forget" to put it out because "lizards will make a home under there."
When insults about your herp obsession are seen as complements.
And all the others (yes I read them all and guilty as charged):D:D:D Just throw me to the snakes:)

you know you're a herper when you christmas present has four legs ...or none!

Don't know if this one has been said ( to many to read :) ).
When you see the add for Sultana Brand cereal and when they mention "warm fuzzies" your mind automatically thinks of snake food.

you know your a herper when you friend shows you the 2 new bunnys she brought all you think about it how much your snake would love them

you know your a herper when you go around to your best friends place and accidentally think out loud how long it will be before your bredli's could eat her rats *guilty*

You know your a herper when you take your snake into the Bath/Shower with you and your partner says can i jump in and you say theres no room :lol:

you know your a herper when you find out your gfs cat has just had kittens and the first thought that comes to mind is free snake food and then try and convince her its a good idea (that one happend yesterday)

you know your a herper when you find out your gfs cat has just had kittens and the first thought that comes to mind is free snake food and then try and convince her its a good idea (that one happend yesterday)
They never seem to see your point do they. :lol:

you know your in a house owned by a herper and they see a cricket running across the floor and dont they dont react..

you know your a herper when one of the first things you ask on a date is "what do you think of snakes" and the possiblity of a second date is totally dependant on the correct answer

you know your a herper when you go out to buy $20 of supplies and return with $1200 worth of animal's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back