Myth or is the government trying to hide somthing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gonsnaken

Not so new Member
Reaction score
GDAY folks
what do you guys out there think about this so called big sightings.
do we really have something to fear or is it just people claiminig their 15 minutes of fame

Who said its anything to fear, I think it would be a wonderful learning curve for the human race and personally can't wait for the day it happens!

so im gathering by that reply vixen you belive there is big cats out in the australian bush

LMAO never mind, I thought we were on a different subject. You missed writing the 'cat' bit in your post. :lol::rolleyes:

But to that aswell, yes. Too many people have seen them, and gathered evidence of footprints, cattle with large claw / teeth marks that couldn't have been caused by anything else native.

Came across a good site a while ago with some of these photo's but I can't find it now.

lol i did forget the word cat ahhhh well its very late but thanks for picking it up

Lol. Figured you were talking about UFO's because of the new videos that have been on the news etc, and yes its 3am go to bed :lol:

Lol yeah wel it would help if i described what i was talking about hey.
and i wish i could go to sleep but im at work oh and by the way its 4am you must be in QLD are you?

Too many people have seen them, and gathered evidence of footprints, cattle with large claw / teeth marks that couldn't have been caused by anything else native..

The evidence for these things is usually that of pseudoscience.

Ive seen "big cats" myself, feral domestic cats - just over sized.

I live near the Grampians and have seen a very large black cat, running through the scrub near the Heatherslie quarry. It was pre getting the eyes fixed, so am not 100% sure it was a "puma", however I had Mastiff/Great Dane X at the time and it was his height, about 30+ inches at the shoulder, bigger than your average, or large ferral cat. It moved like a cat not a dog and my first instinct was cat. There have been other sightings in this area. The locals who live in the Grampians don't go to papers or such, but all have stories to tell, and all believe they are there.

just seems strange if so many have seen them, then why arent there any photos, and why in every story i here about them, the cat is "darting through scrub" or like jumping over a fence and running away.
and bones or something would have been found by now?

i dont know, just seems a bit far fetched just my opinion though :)

LMAO never mind, I thought we were on a different subject. You missed writing the 'cat' bit in your post. :lol::rolleyes:

But to that aswell, yes. Too many people have seen them, and gathered evidence of footprints, cattle with large claw / teeth marks that couldn't have been caused by anything else native.

Came across a good site a while ago with some of these photo's but I can't find it now.

I am with you Vix, let's make the welcome signs and break open the bubbly. LOL

just seems strange if so many have seen them, then why arent there any photos, and why in every story i here about them, the cat is "darting through scrub" or like jumping over a fence and running away.

In my case i was the passenger in a car and did not have a camera. I have seen photos, but they tend to be either blurry or hard to make out. The farmers I know who have seen them are often in utes checking stock. The other thing is I saw this "cat" for no longer than 5 seconds the person driving the car missed seeing it as they were watching whare we were going. I watched it for a few seconds then mentioned to her what I had seen by the time she turned she had missed it. The grass in that area at the time was about the height of the animals shoulder but it ran into the trees, and I lost sight of it. If I had a camera with me I would not have had time to get it out of my bag (too much junk in there). It was quick and I sort of looked and checked what I was seeing before I reacted. Then when I did react it was too late. I think that might be a comman occurence.

there is alot of stuff on them

Moose, I've seen the Big Banana AND the Big Merino. Win.

I'm curious though, of the people who think the government is trying to cover it up (if there are any), what do you think the motives are?

Moose, I've seen the Big Banana AND the Big Merino. Win.

I'm curious though, of the people who think the government is trying to cover it up (if there are any), what do you think the motives are?

That's a good question. Why would the government try to cover it up?
Or maybe the government is experimenting and making radio-active giant cats in Victoria and where ever else which is why it's covering it up!

P.S. I've seen the Big Banana and been up the Big Pineapple so I win.

Its the gumnent fo sher. Theys sperrimentn wif them new jeans. make yer testickles get to hot en yo hes mewtateins like big cats and kids thet like keepin reptiles fo pets. Its agin god.

I saw the Big Merino last week, twice but i didnt get any clear photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back