Oh that is just cool!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
those of you that are for cross breeding and think they look nice does it enter your mind that people that like pure lines wont buy from you in future for fear of not getting a pure animal??

just a thought because i know i would be concerned purchasing from anyone that thought it was ok.. im not questioning your honesty just calling it as i see it

I think you would have to be pretty narrow minded to not buy from someone because they think a snake looks nice.

those of you that are for cross breeding and think they look nice does it enter your mind that people that like pure lines wont buy from you in future for fear of not getting a pure animal??

just a thought because i know i would be concerned purchasing from anyone that thought it was ok.. im not questioning your honesty just calling it as i see it

i never said i was for cross breeding, nor do want to cross breed, just sayin the snake in the pic that this thread is about is a good looking snake IMO
thats all

I think you would have to be pretty narrow minded to not buy from someone because they think a snake looks nice.

there have been loads of threads concerning cross breeding, and many people here see no wrong with it, it is those i would be unsure of purchasing from.. call me narrow minded but i think the niceset snakes are the pure ones (not a coastal crossed diamond etc.. so as not to get into the 'What is a cross bred' debate)

ball pythons have the ugliest shape IMO, they look like short fat slugs, at least with some woma in it it doesnt look obese i spose. nice pattern, not nice snake
those 75% jungle x diamonds i quite enjoyed looking at - but a woma x ball theyre not even from the same country lol

I see they are calling it a "Wall" python.

Its got pretty neat colours, but the more I look at it the less appealing I find it.

With the lack of laws and morals in the States,
they tend to create morphs that have no right to exist.

It may be an attractive python in its own right,
but the people that bred it are moraly wrong and shouldnt have the right to keep and breed Pythons.

Its a disgrace IMO.

I will say it looks good, but they need to stop crossing everything with everything else.

I'll have to agree with Andyscott with this statement,
but the people that bred it are moraly wrong and shouldnt have the right to keep and breed Pythons
Theres nothing that we can do about it.

its amazing how they get two snakes, that look nothing alike, dont even come from the same continent, yet they can get them to breed, looks like those venomous pythons wont be too far off. i mean, if you can get a woma to want to mate with a ball python, why wouldnt it want to mate with one of aussies beautiful elapids?

I love the fact that the website is called "exotics by nature" when they are creating something that Nature would NEVER create They should rename it "exotics by weird experimental hybridisation"

its amazing how they get two snakes, that look nothing alike, dont even come from the same continent, yet they can get them to breed, looks like those venomous pythons wont be too far off. i mean, if you can get a woma to want to mate with a ball python, why wouldnt it want to mate with one of aussies beautiful elapids?

Because it not possible a python can not be crossed with an elapid

I'm not good with all the reasons y so any one like to elaborate on this pleas do

Lewy

I think its beautiful !!!
I wouldn't attempt it :rolleyes: but I love the colors.
Pretty face too!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back